The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Is this satire?

Is hard to tell these days.

These are the scenes outside Somerset right now. You can't underestimate the impact the wee man's had on our standing as a true worldwide giant of a club.

Polish_20240824_131612650.png

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Charles is in the house. More importantly so is Ryan Howley. 

Can't decide what colour of dot to give this news

4 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Howley makes sense as Mathie has some sort of relationship with the Coventry managing director. That’s how Rus came about.

Mathie very briefly played for Coventry I’m sure so maybe a connection from back then. 

26 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Howley makes sense as Mathie has some sort of relationship with the Coventry managing director. That’s how Rus came about.

You would also think that Rus was asked for his opinion on Howley and Rus can do no wrong so I’ve high hopes for Howley.

5 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

You would also think that Rus was asked for his opinion on Howley and Rus can do no wrong so I’ve high hopes for Howley.

Half of last season's squad have been sent to Coventry and Half of this year's have been signed from Coventry.

12 minutes ago, Iain said:

Sets up a big game next. Really need to bring the three points home from that one.

Feel like we’re saying this every week. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Feel like we’re saying this every week. 

There’s no doubt the early schedule was potentially advantageous. So far, so good with converting that into actual results.

1 minute ago, Iain said:

There’s no doubt the early schedule was potentially advantageous. So far, so good with converting that into actual results.

Feel like the biggest test is going to be Livingston. Martindale was at our game last week and I think he’ll have a better idea in how to stop us compared to Rankin, McCabe or Potter.