The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Agreed. With Musonda already being injured I wonder if there are other niggles that have forced us in to getting another defender. 

McMann's out for a month is the rumour

1 minute ago, Peil said:

McMann's out for a month is the rumour

He was holding his back quite a bit on Saturday so I did wonder.  

1 minute ago, edinburghhonestman said:

At the start of the League Cup I thought we had a decent team, but Partick and Raith had better squads. Now I'm not so sure. Got to say well done to the club for really backing the manager. 

I don't really rate the Raith squad, they didn't go out and get the striker they so obviously needed last term once the lucky last minute screamers stopped. I still can't understand how Thistle have been so poor though. 

I'm here to work hard, here to learn as much as I can and I want to do it at a big club so that's why I came here.  

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

3 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

I don't really rate the Raith squad, they didn't go out and get the striker they so obviously needed last term once the lucky last minute screamers stopped. I still can't understand how Thistle have been so poor though. 

Thistle have done the usual Thistle thing of stockpiling midfielders. Look completely reliant on Graham upfront.

2 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

Thistle have done the usual Thistle thing of stockpiling midfielders. Look completely reliant on Graham upfront.

Chalmers already seems to be getting a fair bit of stick. I’m a massive fan but don’t think he gets in ahead of Murphy and Henderson.