The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If it was free, I could see it turning into a pantomime but as it’s a tenner to get in, and was posted on official channels before being shared, I’m sure it will be 95% Ayr supporters.

Those that are Sellick minded, with zero affinity with AUFC, will soon be pretty bored I’m sure.

How many does the suite hold for something like this, 200?

53 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

If it was free, I could see it turning into a pantomime but as it’s a tenner to get in, and was posted on official channels before being shared, I’m sure it will be 95% Ayr supporters.

Those that are Sellick minded, with zero affinity with AUFC, will soon be pretty bored I’m sure.

How many does the suite hold for something like this, 200?

If the odd Celtic fan wants to turn up and get a selfie with Brown, it gave the club a tenner, cool. I’m fine with that. 

If it is over 20% Celtic fans then there is a potential f**k-up from the club and it should have went to season ticket holders first to make sure the majority, if not all were Ayr fans. 

2 hours ago, AUcal said:

If anyone pipes up trying to ask Brown a question about anything celtic related just take the mic off them and tell them that's not the intention of an event for Ayr United supporters to meet with the manager of Ayr United.

Wouldn't be surprised to see folk try though.

It mentions talking about Browns “career” so it will probably partly be a Celtic love in. But, I’m sure the majority of the night is about the good guys, especially if Mathie and Smith are the support act.

Edited by Andy_AUFC

45 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I reckon at least one of our three consecutive away games v Airdrie, Raith and Morton from end October will be our next Friday night TV game. 

They just announced the premier league fixture amendments today, the Championship ones are normally just after so we'll hopefully find out soon. 

It felt like Raith were never off the telly last year. 

44 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

If anyone’s making one of they colab videos everyone and their dug is doing my request would be - Glynn Hurst x Inner Smile 

Ta in advance

I’ve never been as struck as I was the night I saw Glynn in the Blockbuster’s next to the Odeon. I followed him trying to pluck up the courage to speak to him but it all got a wee bit stalkerish so I picked up my ‘American Psycho’ and went home. Regretted it ever since. I think he’s now a referee these days.

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I’ve never been as struck as I was the night I saw Glynn in the Blockbuster’s next to the Odeon. I followed him trying to pluck up the courage to speak to him but it all got a wee bit stalkerish so I picked up my ‘American Psycho’ and went home. Regretted it ever since. I think he’s now a referee these days.

FyMQPT_XgAA8Z74.jpeg

22 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I think I speak for us all when I ask the burning qustih what was Glynn renting? 1998  to 2001 could be anything from saving private ryan, star wars episode 1, crouching tiger hidden dragon to lord of the rings

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

I think I speak for us all when I ask the burning qustih what was Glynn renting? 1998  to 2001 could be anything from saving private ryan, star wars episode 1, crouching tiger hidden dragon to lord of the rings

I’m not sure, as I said it got quite weird so I eventually stopped following him. He spent an awfully long time in the romcom section but he might just have been trying to shake me off.

My wallet has a picture of Glynn Hurst embossed/lasered into the front of it. Kinda hoping it gets knocked and I turn the tables on the thief like Jules in pulp fiction. “Go into the bag and get my wallet, Ringo…It’s the one with Glynn Hurst on it”.

Edited by Coollestersmoothe

4 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

My wallet has a picture of Glynn Hurst on it. Kinda hoping it gets knocked and I turn the tables on the thief like Jules in pulp fiction. “Go into the bag and get my wallet, Ringo…It’s the one with Glynn Hurst on it”.

I am sure someone either here or on Twitter has a Scotrail card with a fake name and a picture of Stevo on it.