The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

Left field question. Is Derek Stillie still your goalkeeping coach or has he left?

No, Timmins came back at the start of the season so Somerset is a tory free zone again until Douglas Ross runs the line 

Edit 

When your talking about Stillie surely it's a Right field question, he's definitely not on the left.

Edited by Superhursty7

1 hour ago, 101 said:

Left field question. Is Derek Stillie still your goalkeeping coach or has he left?

He was only part time due to him being a lawyer, part of the transition to full time, he was replaced as first team goalkeeping coach but I think he still does stuff with the academy. When our last goalkeeping coach was disappeared last season, Stillie was back coaching the first team again. 

4 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

You two really should either fight each other in the hub a week in sat or just become boyfriends. 

Never mind the hub let's get it in the new lounge,  £10.00 a ticket profits to the AU 500 club, sort me out v kiserbairn can be on the under card for us throwing rotten food at.

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He was only part time due to him being a lawyer, part of the transition to full time, he was replaced as first team goalkeeping coach but I think he still does stuff with the academy. When our last goalkeeping coach was disappeared last season, Stillie was back coaching the first team again. 

speaking of DImi is now goalkeeping coach at AEL Limassol under Chris Coleman