The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not very hopeful about Dowds. Few weeks at least? Best case scenario. Would be very Ayr if the season was derailed by the injury list. 

At least McCall waited till Xmas to pull this stunt. 

I'm not sure if he was caught with a kick in the challenge or overstretched and pulled something, he didn't go up the tunnel but sat on the bench with ice on his leg. Best case, he's bruised a tendon or something and he'll just be sore for a couple of days. Worst case, both him and Murphy have done their hamstrings. 

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I'm not sure if he was caught with a kick in the challenge or overstretched and pulled something, he didn't go up the tunnel but sat on the bench with ice on his leg. Best case, he's bruised a tendon or something and he'll just be sore for a couple of days. Worst case, both him and Murphy have done their hamstrings. 

Went to pass ball , one foot off ground , all weight on one leg and twisted his knee , certainly no hamstring issue with Dowds , damage still not confirmed so we can only hope it’s nothing serious and he is back sooner rather than later 

Edited by Finlay21

7 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

5 attempts to read it on the record website and accidentally clicking on an advert for a vaginal dryness product led me to just give up on reading it. 

5 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

You've got a moist vagina then?

Sake. Decorum honestmen.

5 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

That’s your subconscious telling you you have a dry itchy fanny

Right! ENOUGH!

5 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Simon Cowell Pron GIF by America's Got Talent

5 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

Great British Baking Show GIF by PBS

Last warning. Device ban if you keep this up.

36 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not very hopeful about Dowds. Few weeks at least? Best case scenario. Would be very Ayr if the season was derailed by the injury list. 

At least McCall waited till Xmas to pull this stunt. 

Best case scenario, out for a few weeks.

Worst case scenario, out for the season...

7 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Best case scenario, out for a few weeks.

Worst case scenario, out for the season...

Dowds has become so very integral to how we play. It’ll be interesting to see if we change shape whilst he’s out or try to integrate Bavidge to our existing tactics.

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Dowds has become so very integral to how we play. It’ll be interesting to see if we change shape whilst he’s out or try to integrate Bavidge to our existing tactics.

I’d put rus in the 10 position and leave howley and Dempsey in centre midfield 

41 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Went to pass ball , one foot off ground , all weight on one leg and twisted his knee , certainly no hamstring issue with Dowds , damage still not confirmed so we can only hope it’s nothing serious and he is back sooner rather than later 

Aye, it didn't look like a bad challenge that caused it, hopefully he'll be back by the end of the month. 

36 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Aye, it didn't look like a bad challenge that caused it, hopefully he'll be back by the end of the month. 

Certainly looked like some kind of twist with the leg planted rather than a dodgy challenge. I don't think it'll be good news but I live in hope!