The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

19 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

We were a lot more flexible with Dowds in the team and played some lovely stuff before his injury and offered a lot more going forward.

Dowds dropping off provided a link with the midfield which we are missing. He was also key to the pressing game which was absent on Saturday. I think we need McKenzie up front with Oakley to help press teams and then bring on Bavidge or Walker against tiring defences. 

With everyone fit I'd go:

Stone

Watret Stanger McMann Reading 

Dempsey 

Henderson Rus Murphy

Oakley McKenzie 

21 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

Dowds dropping off provided a link with the midfield which we are missing. He was also key to the pressing game which was absent on Saturday. I think we need McKenzie up front with Oakley to help press teams and then bring on Bavidge or Walker against tiring defences. 

Stone

Dempsey 

Henderson Rus Murphy

Oakley McKenzie 

Yeah that would be mine.  Argument for Musonda over Stanger, but that's it.  Should have been McKenzie and Oakley on Saturday.

9 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

After just a few short months I've actually got more Falkirk on my block list than Killie fans. Another big achievement for the Bairns.

That's because there's thousands of them. Big support don't ya know.

56 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

Stone

Dempsey 

Henderson Rus Murphy

Oakley McKenzie 

I still think the strongest back four has McMann at left back and then Stanger with Musonda or Devlin. 

1 hour ago, Shibuya said:

I still think the strongest back four has McMann at left back and then Stanger with Musonda or Devlin. 

I don’t see why we drop Reading and McMann has been our best centre back so I’d keep him there. 

Stanger and Musonda didn’t make a very convincing partnership last season. I think both of them need someone better next to them in order to work. 

Musonda was probably our best ball playing player on Saturday but he just doesn't have the pace to be 1v1 in CB he'd get ripped apart.

Problem is if you play him in CM you're sacrificing one of Dempsey or Rus from their best position.

Never thought I'd say this but I agree with putting McKenzie up top with Oakley.

Need 2 up top to hold the ball up to help bring Henderson, Rus and Murphy into play.