Travelling people and YouTube “beefs”

2 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

When I was a lad in school a traveller called Stanley Robertson used to come in and read poems and stories he had written. His culture and attitude was about as far away from these pugilistic gentlemen as it’s possible to be.

Stan's now a feared competitor on the underground Rothesay and Inverkip  Slam Poetry scene.

Most of the fights are long drawn out shitfests anyway, usually ending in a draw due to them constantly being broke up ffs. Family name restored, then off to the pub to get blootered. They’re ‘trained’ from a ridiculous young age, it’s all they know

Most of the fights are long drawn out shitfests anyway, usually ending in a draw due to them constantly being broke up ffs. Family name restored, then off to the pub to get blootered. They’re ‘trained’ from a ridiculous young age, it’s all they know

Found 1 fight involving a docherty family member that last almost an hour. He eventually gave up with the normal rules and resorted to kicks which led the opponent to correctly claim victory (I scanned through the video and the guy who won clearly had the better of the fight before the loser lost the plot).

Then found a video of the docherty family all claiming they hadn’t lost and saying “anyone who saw the video knows he didn’t lose”. Confirming them all as both lacking intelligence and being complete liars.

37 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Found 1 fight involving a docherty family member that last almost an hour. He eventually gave up with the normal rules and resorted to kicks which led the opponent to correctly claim victory (I scanned through the video and the guy who won clearly had the better of the fight before the loser lost the plot).

Then found a video of the docherty family all claiming they hadn’t lost and saying “anyone who saw the video knows he didn’t lose”. Confirming them all as both lacking intelligence and being complete liars.

Don’t come on here moaning about it; make your own call-out video on YouTube. Make sure to tell them they’re nothin but a shower o b*****ds.

11 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Don’t come on here moaning about it; make your own call-out video on YouTube. Make sure to tell them they’re nothin but a shower o b*****ds.

In a hilarious twist of fate, the VHS/Betamax wars of the 80s heralded an unprecedented era of peace in the traveller community.

On 5/4/2018 at 06:37, Shandon Par said:

Sometimes have Big Joe Joyce as my avatar. Never been bet by no man. Doesn’t like hand wraps, preferring to soak his hands in petrol. 

C436EE63-C05B-4215-8996-54C0560627BB.jpeg

I've always thought Big Joe Joyce looked, talked and acted like a Steve Pemberton character.