Skiddingston v TWF Dundee United | TWF Dundee United v Skiddingston - Playoffs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is another example of a team sitting back, one lone immobile striker up top inviting trouble and they look as though they are going to get it.

Don't get me wrong this United rearguard is truly awful but I think Livvy's tactics are crazy and they would be better served trying to win the game.

On 08/05/2018 at 23:30, Bairnardo said:

Pretty sad to see so many DABs advocating violence here. Its just a game of football.

Can Livi fans not sit on their arses for 45 mins?  There's people constantly walking back and forth in their end and it's annoying me. 

6 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Away goals never count double in any circumstance.

Indeed. In fact there has never been a game where away goals don't count, and there has never been a game where goals count double.

Not sure why folk struggle with the away goal rule. Also unsure why folk still ask about it in relation to the Scottish league playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Can Livi fans not sit on their arses for 45 mins?  There's people constantly walking back and forth in their end and it's annoying me. 

Points deduction?

In this exact fixture at this exact moment last season, Falkirk were just having the half time cuppa prior to one of the most abject capitulations ever seen, to a totally shite Dundee Utd.

#theresalwayshope

United dominant, Livi restricted to a few humps up the park from free kicks.

Shooting towards the Arab Army in the 2nd half will definitely be scenic, definitely.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

In this exact fixture at this exact moment last season, Falkirk were just having the half time cuppa prior to one of the most abject capitulations ever seen, to a totally shite Dundee Utd.

#theresalwayshope

Stop winding us up

Archived