Kieran Tierney

On 06/06/2020 at 15:12, Bishop Briggs said:

Tierney needs to move as he's probably 3rd choice behind Kosalinac and Saka. Arsenal have also been linked strongly with PSG's Kurzawa who is out of contract. That should send a clear message about how Arteta rates him.

Chelsea may not be willing to pay the fee that Leicester will demand for Chilwell, probably over £60 million. Leicester, however, will need another left-back with Fuchs out of contract anyway.

Would Tierney be willing to go to Leicester if Chilwell stays?  Would the Leicester bench be better than sitting in the stands at the Emirates? 

Only took 11 days for this to be shown up as the absolutely baloney it is.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

That's the 'better than Robertson' chat put to bed. Not had a great night so far. Hopefully picks up a bit of form.

Whilst I don't think he is, not sure it's fair to judge him on 45 minutes coming back from a pretty heavy injury. 

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

That's the 'better than Robertson' chat put to bed. Not had a great night so far. Hopefully picks up a bit of form.

I suppose eh. Robertson's team never concede goals right enough. Put Robertson next to Luiz instead of VVD he'd struggle. And Tierney hasn't played any competitive football for what six months or something. The pish people come out with is laughable.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I suppose eh. Robertson's team never concede goals right enough. Put Robertson next to Luiz instead of VVD he'd struggle. And Tierney hasn't played any competitive football for what six months or something. The pish people come out with is laughable.

It could be the numerous backwards passes rather than taking a positive option or the missing Aubamayeng running clean through that's helped me come to the conclusion he's not been great. Nothing to do with the goal although I think it's telling Man City are overloading his side rather than Bellerins when he's the worse defender of the pair.

It could be the numerous backwards passes rather than taking a positive option or the missing Aubamayeng running clean through that's helped me come to the conclusion he's not been great. Nothing to do with the goal although I think it's telling Man City are overloading his side rather than Bellerins when he's the worse defender of the pair.
Could be this, or because De Bruyne's over there so it's only natural a lot will go through him.

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
7 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Could be this, or because De Bruyne's over there so it's only natural a lot will go through him.

Do they not play through Silva and Sterling also? Sterling is almost playing through the middle because they've moved across the right side of the park.

26 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

We should absolutely be writing players off based on 45 minutes of football after not playing for 6 months.