Kieran Tierney

6 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

That was my thought too, but not sure Spurs were top 6 at the time

They were definitely not top 6.  In 2007-08 Spurs started out really poor, sacked Martin Jol, and recovered to finish 11th.  Hutton was signed in January 2008

7 hours ago, Jason King said:

Billy Gilmour - the dead club to Chelsea ??

Gilmour didn't leave the dead club, he left the current incarnation of Rangers.  Besides he only went into Chelsea's academy, otherwise known as Uncle Roman's player leasing service

10 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Barry Ferguson

He went to 6th place Blackburn in 2003, however that was definitely not the most recent as it was 1 year before Liam Miller (RIP) left Celtic for Manchester United

23 hours ago, King Kebab said:

"Premier League Consultant"

Ex Sun and Daily Bigot journo

Image result for gordon ramsay gif

On 15/05/2018 at 22:27, JamesM82 said:

They're not as successful historically as Madrid or Barca, but "second rate"? Really? Two CL finals in recent years, EL final later this month, La Liga title in 2014.

Spurs haven't won anything for 10 years. To compare them favourably with Atletico is ludicrous.

That said, I can't see Celtic selling Tierney any time soon. Their fans would go nuts unless it was for absolutely silly money, and I just don't see anyone paying that for someone who hasn't played regularly outside Scotland. Plus there has been no sign of him showing any interest in a move.

Everton were interested, but don't want to bite at the fee Celtic are demanding (25M+).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44681836

I see Lennon's saying Tierney 'could benefit from being tested till the end of the season'...

...my spider sense tells me he'll be starting the Old Firm match on Sunday. If he does I'll even have enough rage to post in each of the three Tierney threads.

Grrrr*3