Dundee United 2018/2019

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He was behind the missus and me at the checkout at Sainsbury’s on Sunday so I doubt the accuracy of your post.

I also saw Mike Martin in the butcher, I said “What are you doing Mike?”

He said “I’m getting a pound of mince for Csaba Laszlo.”

I responded “That’s a good deal.”

Only one of the above stories is factually accurate.

Eh ken,

TBS wouldn’t be seen dead in Sainsbury’s.

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He was behind the missus and me at the checkout at Sainsbury’s on Sunday so I doubt the accuracy of your post.

I also saw Mike Martin in the butcher, I said “What are you doing Mike?”

He said “I’m getting a pound of mince for Csaba Laszlo.”

I responded “That’s a good deal.”

Only one of the above stories is factually accurate.

You should hear the way LK speaks to staff in M&S. Shocking I'm told from a friend.

In the limited information that can be gleaned from online company reports, there are no updates as to who the investors were who reportedly bought out ST's shares. The fact that Csaba Laszlo is still employed given all of MM's bluster about 'not rewarding failure' and being 'judged by his actions', and also the stalled new investor/consortium talk, leaves me suspicious that ST might be cloaked in invisibility while still being there, behind the scenes.

Are you implying that Stephen Thompson is a Sith Lord?

On 02/09/2018 at 18:23, Granny Danger said:

Very diplomatic.

ETA anyone seen the Funsters, they seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

Ffs, when we're on here you lot are moaning and when we're not, you're asking where we are. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Ffs, when we're on here you lot are moaning and when we're not, you're asking where we are. 

I was a bit worried about you guys.  I even had a wee look over on a couple of the Dee threads but it was too depressing.  :(

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I was a bit worried about you guys.  I even had a wee look over on a couple of the Dee threads but it was too depressing.  :(

Hmm. Dunno about you Granny, but after all the shite we have taken from those fuckers over the past 3 years, I liken drinking in their misery to imbibing the finest Chateau Petrus.

Long may it continue I say!!:thumsup2

9 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Hmm. Dunno about you Granny, but after all the shite we have taken from those fuckers over the past 3 years, I liken drinking in their misery to imbibing the finest Chateau Petrus.

Long may it continue I say!!:thumsup2

You have a point.

Which is more than Dundee FC.

9 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

In the limited information that can be gleaned from online company reports, there are no updates as to who the investors were who reportedly bought out ST's shares. The fact that Csaba Laszlo is still employed given all of MM's bluster about 'not rewarding failure' and being 'judged by his actions', and also the stalled new investor/consortium talk, leaves me suspicious that ST might be cloaked in invisibility while still being there, behind the scenes.

Unless he is a Sith Lord as previously mentioned, i dont think hes got anything to do with decisions anymore. 

I think people still hope ST is the only one keeping Laszlo there because if ST has no input, it means we haven't got a baldy snake anymore. Or even a Sith Lord. Just a plonker thats full of shit.

16 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Unless he is a Sith Lord as previously mentioned, i dont think hes got anything to do with decisions anymore. 

I think people still hope ST is the only one keeping Laszlo there because if ST has no input, it means we haven't got a baldy snake anymore. Or even a Sith Lord. Just a plonker thats full of shit.

ST isn't involved at all.

Thankfully we dodged ST2 John Gibson as well.

2 hours ago, GrantB878 said:

Would take Fojut back any day.

Do you know something we dont?

Plus Fojut wasnt exactly impressed with the City of Dundee. Had a pop at the City when he left too. 

Then went to join some former war torn Russian/Ukranian/Polish/Ukranian/Polish/Russian/Ukranian/Polish team.

Doubt hell be back.

2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Do you know something we dont?

Plus Fojut wasnt exactly impressed with the City of Dundee. Had a pop at the City when he left too. 

Then went to join some former war torn Russian/Ukranian/Polish/Ukranian/Polish/Russian/Ukranian/Polish team.

Doubt hell be back.

He went back to Poland.

We’re stuck with what we’ve got, both squad and manager, and have to hope for the best.

When all players are fit we will have a decent squad, it’s questionable whether the manager can get the formation, strategy and tactics right and whether he can motivate the players.

We’re stuck with what we’ve got, both squad and manager, and have to hope for the best.
When all players are fit we will have a decent squad, it’s questionable whether the manager can get the formation, strategy and tactics right and whether he can motivate the players.

I do think there’s potential with the 3-5-2.