Dundee United 2018/2019

I will be appearing in our first massive open trial game against the first team. As a 38 year old, injury-prone chancer who has never played at any senior level and last played outdoors 5 years ago, I'm hoping they'll hand me a two year contract as a direct replacement for Lewis Toshney.

Just now, Zetterlund said:

I will be appearing in our first massive open trial game against the first team. As a 38 year old, injury-prone chancer who has never played at any senior level and last played outdoors 5 years ago, I'm hoping they'll hand me a two year contract as a direct replacement for Lewis Toshney.

Two grand a week and not a penny more. Final offer. Fine, two and a half but you've to make yourself available to pose awkwardly with some albino kids on the Discovery twice a year.

4 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Two grand a week and not a penny more. Final offer. Fine, two and a half but you've to make yourself available to pose awkwardly with some albino kids on the Discovery twice a year.

So a direct replacement for Sean Dillon then. A fair offer.

17 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I assume itll be a 3 year contract? 

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Correct.  Nothing fun about the way your club has been run for the last 3-4 years.  

Hmm, another odd position for a Funster to adopt. The greatest period in the lifetime of every Dundee fan and yet they're not having fun. We are through the looking glass here, people.

1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

Hmm, another odd position for a Funster to adopt. The greatest period in the lifetime of every Dundee fan and yet they're not having fun. We are through the looking glass here, people.

That’s simply not true.  I’ve told you a million times not to exaggerate.

You’ll see from my previous posts I haven’t gloated over the numerous errors of judgement your board and managers have taken over the last 3-4 years.  

I’ve tried to give neighbourly advice and it’s only more recently that posters like Old Man Danger appear to have taken it.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

That’s simply not true.  I’ve told you a million times not to exaggerate.

You’ll see from my previous posts I haven’t gloated over the numerous errors of judgement your board and managers have taken over the last 3-4 years.  

I’ve tried to give neighbourly advice and it’s only more recently that posters like Old Man Danger appear to have taken it.

It is true, dude, and you should be outside playing in the sunshine rather stuck in this dank cellar contemplating someone else's navel. It doesn't get any better than this for Dundee. Enjoy yourself.

We have to keep all of them. As long as they're following United around then at least we know that they're safe. They're like our children, but even more cunty.

Love winding you c***s up. Doon and stay doon. Fundee united the wee club that keeps giving. Nearly as bad as sevco. Enjoy the championship dabs. Pleasing [emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji3][emoji849]????[emoji1]

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
34 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:
The Dundee derby has to be the most minteriffic one in Scotland.
Absolutely tragic patter from both sides.

Come on now, Falkirk v Dunfermline is utterly painful on here everytime.

At least there's normally one or two who have an absolute head's gone and post something completely out of line that let's everyone take a nice moral standpoint and try to surreptitiously use it as ammunition .

This is just a constant level of cringey shite.

At least there's normally one or two who have an absolute head's gone and post something completely out of line that let's everyone take a nice moral standpoint and try to surreptitiously use it as ammunition .
This is just a constant level of cringey shite.
I like the DAB posters on here. It's just that I thoroughly enjoy their current predicament.

I also like the Dees. As I have said many times, their well mannered campaigns of hate, and the sheer quality of their cats (Smudger, Diego) are a shining example to us all.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Ylf said:

Love winding you c***s up. Doon and stay doon. Fundee united the wee club that keeps giving. Nearly as bad as sevco. Enjoy the championship dabs. 

Love it. When you've been completely and utterly exposed as a knob just pretend you've been fishing the entire time.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I like the DAB posters on here. It's just that I thoroughly enjoy their current predicament.

I also like the Dees. As I have said many times, their well mannered campaigns of hate, and the sheer quality of their cats (Smudger, Diego) are a shining example to us all.

Thank you.

How about their ability to run polls and fundraisers?