Dundee United 2018/2019

39 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

In the new set up, do we not have a performance director ? Would’ve thought match / tactical analysis would be a priority to.

You would think someone inside the club is offering a critical analysis of tactics but if they are then there’s no indication they’re being listened to.

17 hours ago, Gibby82 said:

Neilson will get emptied in the summer, whether we go up or not.

I have a ready made replacement in mind for you. An ex-Arab as well so there's one box ticked right away. 

Seen a bit of a carry on over the use of the Dundee Hibs badge regarding use of it and copyright infringement by ARAB TRUST.  

Whole I understand why big  companies whish to protect such rights,  in this case the threats of lawsuits and civil action against other fans groups seems overkill and a joke.

They are not a group I wish to have anything to do with .

Safe bet is an Ayr win with that baldy clown in charge.

Nah he fucking hates Ayr ever since McCall slates him on the radio after Rangers beat us in the cup.

You’ll be guaranteed at least one penalty and 3 stonewallers for us turned down.

This morning Tony Asghar has confirmed that Neilson will be boss next season even if we do not get promoted - 

“He is absolutely part of the long-term plan. 100%. The relationship between us is fantastic and is getting stronger and stronger. Robbie understood right away what my role is. The key thing is trust. He trusts my judgment in terms of supporting him. I trust his judgment in regards to how he fulfils his role as head coach. I think he’s one of the best young managers in this country."