Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to lie.  I'm fucking seething at that result.  

Conspiring to get beaten 4-3 after taking the lead 3 times.  Horrific performances all across the defense.  Flanagan can get to f**k.  I've put up with the "he's playing out of position" but he's been utterly rotten the last 4 or 5 games he's played.  

I actually think Gerrard got his tactics spot on for the most part, but the players let him down.

Verge of tears, etc. 

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

Conspiring to get beaten 4-3 after taking the lead 3 times.  Horrific performances all across the defense.  Flanagan can get to f**k.  I've put up with the "he's playing out of position" but he's been utterly rotten the last 4 or 5 games he's played.  

I actually think Gerrard got his tactics spot on for the most part, but the players let him down.

Verge of tears, etc. 

:lol: that's more like it. 

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Deary me, sheepy.  Pretending not to know who he is?

Interesting team selection with Katic in for Worrall and wee Middleton in place of Kent:

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Flanagan
Ejaria
Coulibaly
Arfield
Candelas
Middleton
Morelos

Certainly know who Goldson is now Kinky one

One own goal accredited to him and suspicisions of a second one.

GIRFUY The Rankgers and all who follow, follow

1 minute ago, printer said:

Just when you think they couldn't be a more pathetic and dispicable club, they surpass themselves once more.

If the SFA and/or the SPFL have balls and integrity they should throw the book at them.

Holy f**k

Just stopped short of saying Collum is a cheating c*unt

15 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Verge of tears, etc. 

CDBC854D-7B6B-4EEC-9EF5-61E89B21057B.gif

27 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Verge of tears, etc. 

Kincy, have a word.

Off to disinfect myself but couldn't resist a wee look in on The Rangers forums.

Turns out that Slippy ain't The Messiah after all.

Plenty of revolting going on over there

The words of Andreas Johnson sum it up perfectly

20 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Certainly know who Goldson is now Kinky one

One own goal accredited to him and suspicisions of a second one.

GIRFUY The Rankgers and all who follow, follow

:thumsup2 Top stuff here, young sheepy.  

17 minutes ago, printer said:

Just when you think they couldn't be a more pathetic and dispicable club, they surpass themselves once more.

If the SFA and/or the SPFL have balls and integrity they should throw the book at them.

It's a shocker, eh?  Should be a special thread about it...

8 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

How the f**k can they defend the walls when they can't even defend a lead.

Letting down staunch brexit britain yet again.

Good point, Tiny.  The attitude of we The Rangers fans towards our big European pals is outrageous.  Imagine what a calamity it would be if we replaced, say, Her Maj, with some imported monarch from a country whose only contribution to world culture was wooden shoes and dykes*.  

On to the game.  Shite 2nd half and some blame must be on the shoulders** of Stevie G for not making changes early on.

Scoring 3 goals in Moscow and losing?  Poor stuff.

Archived