Rangers 2018/19 European Extravaganza!

KnightswoodBear

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

:thumsup2 Top stuff here, young sheepy.  

It's a shocker, eh?  Should be a special thread about it...

Good point, Tiny.  The attitude of we The Rangers fans towards our big European pals is outrageous.  Imagine what a calamity it would be if we replaced, say, Her Maj, with some imported monarch from a country whose only contribution to world culture was wooden shoes and dykes*.  

On to the game.  Shite 2nd half and some blame must be on the shoulders** of Stevie G for not making changes early on.

Scoring 3 goals in Moscow and losing?  Poor stuff.

Her Maj and Young Sheepy....show some respect Kinky

Last time I checked it didn't really matter scoring three goals in Moscow if you concede four. You still get the glorious square root of f**k all

Oh and some of the blame on Slippy. Who is carrying the can for the rest of the blame then ?

Maybe just maybe he's not have as good as you guys have been hoodwinked into believing. I mean even your U20 coach could get a win against The Aberdeen

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

:thumsup2 Top stuff here, young sheepy.  

It's a shocker, eh?  Should be a special thread about it...

Good point, Tiny.  The attitude of we The Rangers fans towards our big European pals is outrageous.  Imagine what a calamity it would be if we replaced, say, Her Maj, with some imported monarch from a country whose only contribution to world culture was wooden shoes and dykes*.  

On to the game.  Shite 2nd half and some blame must be on the shoulders** of Stevie G for not making changes early on.

Scoring 3 goals in Moscow and losing?  Poor stuff.

Laughing-Goose.gif.e8f049eb4edc8b43b7499f19cadac515.gif

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ge55ard blaming individual mistakes that cost his team, that’s not something he was ever guilty off.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just f**k of.

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

*off

^^^ utter bufoon.

Just f**k of.

Haha, hurting??

Don’t answer, it’s clear you are, reverting back to your King Billy avatar is a clear sign, very staunch my friend. Respect.

Edit- and to top it off, jumping on typos. [emoji23][emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Haha, hurting??

Don’t answer, it’s clear you are, reverting back to your King Billy avatar is a clear sign, very staunch my friend. Respect.

Avatar of the Dutch prince?  As an avid pro-European it's merely my expression of solidarity with our big clog-wearing pals who, of course, provided a safe haven for John Knox and other Reformers during Scotland's darkest days.

Archived