Magnificent names archive

23 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Fuka Nagano Japan international and didn’t realise she plays for Liverpool. 

IMG_1656.jpeg

John McVeigh is a tit was a late call up to the German squad. No sniggering at the back.

John McVeigh is a tit, WAMSER AND KÖSSLER CALLED UP FOR WORLD CUP PREPARATIONS

Edit to add: ha ha ha the beautiful P&B autocorrect. "M I N G E was a late call up..."

Edited by Swarley

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sophia said:

I read about methane emissions from the genus ovis aries, that's sheep farting to ewe and me.

Research is being led by Dr Nicola Lambe

I came on here to post the same - the lady in question was interviewed on BBC Scotland news bulletin on TV this morning.

https://news.sky.com/story/four-nigerian-stowaways-travel-3-500-miles-of-ocean-in-tiny-space-above-the-rudder-of-a-cargo-ship-12932401

4 stowaways left Nigeria for Europe on the rudder of a ship & ended up in Brazil.

2 of them are looking for asylum (Roman Ebimeme Friday and Thankgod Opemipo Matthew Yeye) - however the other 2 seem to have thought fvck this, i'm not staying in Brazil, send us back to Nigeria.

38 minutes ago, MacDuffman said:

https://news.sky.com/story/four-nigerian-stowaways-travel-3-500-miles-of-ocean-in-tiny-space-above-the-rudder-of-a-cargo-ship-12932401

4 stowaways left Nigeria for Europe on the rudder of a ship & ended up in Brazil.

2 of them are looking for asylum (Roman Ebimeme Friday and Thankgod Opemipo Matthew Yeye) - however the other 2 seem to have thought fvck this, i'm not staying in Brazil, send us back to Nigeria.

I used to work in Nigeria & names like 

Thankgod, Faithful, Gracious, Praisebe, Glory & Lord we’re not uncommon. 

On 03/08/2023 at 16:46, Brother Blades said:

I used to work in Nigeria & names like 

Thankgod, Faithful, Gracious, Praisebe, Glory & Lord we’re not uncommon. 

The Zimbabwean cricket team have a couple of names in this style. Blessing Muzarabani and, my personal favourite, Joylord Gumbie.