Premier League 2018-19

Depressing final day.

No major slip ups, no tears, no breakdowns on national TV by pundits, not even a punch up between Mane and Salah for the golden boot. English football is just too diddy to enjoy.

5 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Liverpool lost the league when they bottled their 10 point lead or whatever it was. Absolutely glorious scenes to see their arrogant, victim-playing, moronic, delusional fans in pain. Inject that shit straight into my veins.

:lol: 

5 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

Was this board always so anti-Liverpool?

I can't work out whether it's a common thing to be so delighted when they lose. I don't know anyone in real life like that

It used to be full of all sorts of very embarrassing stuff dreamt up across the living rooms of Scotland Marko. Pretty quiet these days :D

Just back and congratulations to Manchester C deserved winners for the second year in a row. 

Liverpool pushed them all the way but 14 wins in a row just too good. At start of the season the size of the task was there to see after their 100 points last season and they’ve pretty much done it again. 

Another season over ...

well nearly :D

Roll on 2 weeks on Saturday. 

230EB444-8B15-42C2-947C-F70560FA5BCD.jpeg

B4BA3AF6-CDF4-4C4A-8DAB-E836AEF16685.jpeg

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Be honest Rab, see that minute when Brighton scored and Liverpool scored, did you think it was happening?

I really hope so

Na not really Twinkle. If you’ve seen how good Man City are then losing a goal at Brighton ultimately brought the expected reaction.