Premier League 2018-19

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

You were correct. The Brighton - West Ham game was the same, and all the Rolex adverts and fancy graphics flashing across the screen doesn’t change it. The only reason I kept a Sky package was for the PGA golf and SPFL but I’ve ended up buying an Android box for that and cancelling Sky. They lost the rights to Champions and Europa League, La Liga and the majority of Scottish Football, yet their prices went up. They take their customer for mugs. When I phoned to cancel they tried to tempt me back by telling me they still had MLS and Formula 1 :lol: 

Out of interest, how many Hearts v Saints games have you been to?

55 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Out of interest, how many Hearts v Saints games have you been to?

None in person, but I would have seen a few that have been televised over the years. I would rather watch a game between Hearts and St Johnstone than any EPL game, as I don’t have any interest in it. Why do you ask?

27 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

None in person, but I would have seen a few that have been televised over the years. I would rather watch a game between Hearts and St Johnstone than any EPL game, as I don’t have any interest in it. Why do you ask?

You must have Hearts TV then as Saints games against another diddies are rarely shown, virtually only the ones against the bigot brothers. You'll only have seen very limited highlights otherwise.  I was interested as a specific match was mentioned so I was just wondering how qualified you were in using it as a reference point., that was all. Job done.

2 hours ago, 7-2 said:

You must have Hearts TV then as Saints games against another diddies are rarely shown, virtually only the ones against the bigot brothers. You'll only have seen very limited highlights otherwise.  I was interested as a specific match was mentioned so I was just wondering how qualified you were in using it as a reference point., that was all. Job done.

Well yes, a specific game was quoted, but my point was more that the Sky Sports hype, fancy graphics and big sponsorships that the EPL get is enough to sway people to thinking every game is brilliant. I would say I watch the vast majority of televised Scottish games, and I’m almost certain at some point in the last few years Hearts St Johnstone would have been one of them. The quality of that specific game wasn’t really the point I was making. 

Guest DAVIDB69

That little in the own half moment from United there, they don’t seem capable of passing the ball on the ground forwards .

It’s all aerial stuff with them