Premier League 2018-19

Fair to say that if not tonight, then Mourinho will be sacked by tomorrow at the latest, but half that Man Utd squad should be horsed out the door right at the back of him for their shitty attitudes and wage stealing. It’s all fine and well falling out with the manager, but I’ll never be able to grasp how c***s forget they’re fucking over their team, their fans and making the task at hand just as difficult for the manager that comes in next. Footballers are fucking dicks! [emoji1]

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

A bookings a booking. Circumstances shouldn't matter. A ref again doing himself no favours.

Whilst you're correct, it was never a foul. FWIW. 

A few years back,  I'd have stuck some on man Utd to win. Not these days though.  

1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:

Whilst you're correct, it was never a foul. FWIW. 

A few years back,  I'd have stuck some on man Utd to win. Not these days though.  

Don't think it was either but there's no excuse for booting the ball away like that and not getting a yellow. 

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Don't think it was either but there's no excuse for booting the ball away like that and not getting a yellow. 

I just think Pogba was playing on but you're correct, to the letter of the laws, it's a booking.  Commentator was just rambling pish IMO.

Just now, Trackdaybob said:

I just think Pogba was playing on but you're correct, to the letter of the laws, it's a booking.  Commentator was just rambling pish IMO.

I thought he just booted it away in a huff but I was half turning away for a top up so you could be right. Commentators are fast becoming unlistenable but at least this pair are having some periods of silence.

7 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I would love to hear what Roy Keane would say about that first half performance.

I can't imagine Scholes or Ferdinand blowing smoke up their arses :lol: