Tunisia v England

Cerberus

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defender just had to clear it. Tries to be clever gives away corner and u knew what was coming. 

Does not matter if England finish 1st or 2nd they have an easy draw regardless. They always get luck of the draw. 

If Germany finish second they will probably end up playing. Brazil ! 

Tunisia have been infuriatingly shite in this half. That corner was a joke. I was honestly almost glad when England scored. England haven't shown the quality to go beyond the quarters, so I don't care how well they do in this group. 

Forget the rest of the tournament, just give England the WC now. Nobody has ever scored a last minute winner against crappy group opposition before. NOBODY. NOT EVER.

Just as well really. If it had stayed 1-1 I don't think I'd have been able to control my giggles at work tomorrow, and might have been punched.

2 minutes ago, booj1893 said:

The left back fannying About with it and giving away a corner will feel like a right c**t now

2 minutes ago, Turbo_dee said:

The Tunisian defender that gave away that corner must feel like an idiot. Rather than get it up the park in the last minute, he fannies about with it. They have looked very suspect at set pieces.

This. Was fuming at that c**t.. just boot it up the park ffs nae nonsense instead of pure nonsense.

Archived