Football League 2018/19 season

1 hour ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Middlesbrough started with a 5-4-1 formation today. Jesus Pulis is negative.

Same as every other week. Back 5, 4 central midfielders and a useless oaf upfront to (unsuccessfully) hump long balls to. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

I'm sure Boro fans don't think he is the messiah.

I’ve been going to Boro since 2003 and even Strachan era where we were verging on going to League 1 with SPL dross making up the team wasn’t as bad as it is now. I haven’t seen apathy like this from the fans in all of my time as a fan. Pulis has actually managed to wear down my enthusiasm for Boro and football in general.

I for one am shocked that a Harry Redknapp managed side wasn't doing things totally on the level. Although it's a total brass neck for the EFL to be sanctioning some clubs for financial dodginess given that Wolves just swanned out of the same division with the budget deficit of a middle-sized African nation. 

38 minutes ago, virginton said:

I for one am shocked that a Harry Redknapp managed side wasn't doing things totally on the level. Although it's a total brass neck for the EFL to be sanctioning some clubs for financial dodginess given that Wolves just swanned out of the same division with the budget deficit of a middle-sized African nation. 

What's the body count now of teams that 'Arry managed and subsequently got into financial trouble?  There was definitely Portsmouth and now Birmingham, QPR are only afloat due to wealthy owners, his spending was hilariously bad there too