What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

How long will it take Tony Fucking Blair to come out and say he'll be voting for Bojo and the Tories?

That could be a good name for a band. They could re-record this song :

Does the guy in the picture remind you of anyone?

Edited by ICTJohnboy

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Tonty Blair has said he'll be voting Labour.

That's not quite what he is saying here, although tbf can anyone believe anything this cretin comes out with?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7647455/Tony-Blair-accuses-Jeremy-Corbyn-Donald-Trump-style-populism-backs-tactical-election-voting.html

21 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That's not quite what he is saying here, although tbf can anyone believe anything this cretin comes out with?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7647455/Tony-Blair-accuses-Jeremy-Corbyn-Donald-Trump-style-populism-backs-tactical-election-voting.html

Such anger towards a great PM. Sad!

I heard McDonnell on LBC a few nights ago and he came across very well. I don't think I could vote for Labour in Scotland - just shitebags and amateur hour doesn't even half bring it home ; but hopefully a Labour minority backed up by SNP similar to the DUP/Tory deal of 2017 would be ideal.

I don't think that will happen, but who knows the Tories have got off to a right stinker of a campaign.

Look at the nick of parts of this fucking 'country' and how people think the Tories are the answer, FFS.

9 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Very sad news. A voice of reason in a party run by loony left bampots.

Yes, sad indeed, Watson was a pillar of wisdom when it came to child sexual abuse allegations; I mean, some folk could have ended up with their reputations in shreds had he not carefully intervened.

Funny how none of the glowing testimonials seem to be mentioning that aspect of this man's record.

12 minutes ago, Kejan said:

I heard McDonnell on LBC a few nights ago and he came across very well. I don't think I could vote for Labour in Scotland - just shitebags and amateur hour doesn't even half bring it home ; but hopefully a Labour minority backed up by SNP similar to the DUP/Tory deal of 2017 would be ideal.

I don't think that will happen, but who knows the Tories have got off to a right stinker of a campaign.

Look at the nick of parts of this fucking 'country' and how people think the Tories are the answer, FFS.

Which is another reason Austin’s behaviour is so snakey. After just one day of the campaign the news was dominated by an already spiralling out of control list of Tory f**k ups; he’s single handedly deflected from that narrative.

9 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Yes, sad indeed, Watson was a pillar of wisdom when it came to child sexual abuse allegations; I mean, some folk could have ended up with their reputations in shreds had he not carefully intervened.

Funny how none of the glowing testimonials seem to be mentioning that aspect of this man's record.

Only leaves the anti semites in charge now.