What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

On 29/04/2021 at 23:32, Fullerene said:

Diane Abbott was friends with Jonathan Aitken before he went to jail.

Maybe it is easier to be friends with a politician from another party that isn't chasing the same votes and your main opponents are rivals in your own party

As the old joke goes - experienced MP says to new MP  "That's the opposition in front of you, your enemies are behind you".

Edited by btb

18 minutes ago, Pato said:

He'd tire quickly so you'd win if you could weather the initial storm but I think Johnson would spark out any of the others inside 1 round.

What about this guy? I think he'd be a decent match for Willie Rennie, who I'm not even going to search for his boxing photo otherwise I'd be here all weekend sifting through them. 

nintchdbpict000267784784.jpg

Corbyn-Boxing.jpg

I'd put Boris ahead of Corbyn in a straight fight going by Boris's history of rugby tackling weans and German celebs/ fitba players but the ravages of time are going to be especially tough on Boris.

36 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

I think Private Eye used a similar picture as its front cover a while back. I would have hoped Corbyn, or a member of his retinue, would have pointed out that it was inadvisable  to be photographed with that brand of gloves.Corbyn-Boxing.jpg

😳😐😁🤣

Remarkable. Who the Hell was his minder/adviser that day?  Cupid Stunt? 

57 minutes ago, Thane of Cawdor said:

I think Private Eye used a similar picture as its front cover a while back. I would have hoped Corbyn, or a member of his retinue, would have pointed out that it was inadvisable  to be photographed with that brand of gloves.Corbyn-Boxing.jpg

18 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

😳😐😁🤣

What's the beef?

4 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

😳😐😁🤣

That's a word that I don't think I've heard uttered in thirty years.

There was a time when it was just a word. Then it became a word.

14 hours ago, Pato said:

He'd tire quickly so you'd win if you could weather the initial storm but I think Johnson would spark out any of the others inside 1 round.

I wonder if Johnson had to wear boxing gloves in bed when he was at Eton?

On 01/05/2021 at 12:42, Miguel Sanchez said:

Scottish election 2021: Lib Dems to 'progress' and take advantage of 'soft'  SNP vote, vows Willie Rennie | The Scotsman

This looks like a character portrait from one of those knock off Mortal Kombat photo realistic fighting games that were all the rage in the early to mid 90's.