What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

10 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Nice flags 

I suppose Mandy or whoever said "all those fuckwits in the North that used to vote for us and now vote Tory like the red, white and blue so wave that about". 

"Patriotism is the willingness to kill or be killed for trivial reasons" - Bertrand Russell 

That’ll be your shadow health secretary promoting the benefits of private medical care then.

I love when they deliver that sweet, sweet “strong, forensic opposition” by…eh…supporting exactly what the vile right wing lunatics in government are already planning.

2 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

That’ll be your shadow health secretary promoting the benefits of private medical care then.

I love when they deliver that sweet, sweet “strong, forensic opposition” by…eh…supporting exactly what the vile right wing lunatics in government are already planning.

Good to see The Labour Party binning their one remaining get the vote out tactic of 'save the NHS'.

The sensibles are in charge baby.

8 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

I guess Starmer is still self isolating so is remaining silent on the party 'scandal'?

Not that anyone would notice either way.

He's all over the scandal, he posted a tweet saying Bozo should come clean which everyone seemed to ignore then he downed tools for the day and went back to his 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of two kittens playing with a ball of wool.

Labour Party finances apparently not so healthy:

The Labour Party is on the verge of bankruptcy - Evolve Politics

Coupled with loss of members and activists this could dampen any projected swings to Labour in the next General Election.

And, in September, the Bakers’ union (BFAWU) – one of the Labour Party’s founding union members – voted to disaffiliate from the party entirely.

ooft

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Gary Neville says he's so angry about the Downing Street parties that he's joined the Labour Party, but it has to move to the centre.:1eye

If they want to be elected then they need to appeal more to England’s right wing backbone.

Corbyn’s lefty policies were completely rejected. Even by hardcore Labour voters.