What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

Of course the motion isn't fucking balanced, because Palestine isn't dropping bombs daily on thousands of Israeli women and children.  Fucking stupid cunt.

The only thing I want to read about Starmer is his obituary.

A vile, spineless, self-serving, principle-less, lying Tory c**t. f**k him and every single scumbag that bends to his will and associates with him.

24 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.thumb.png.1f6846369f8c061e471bbb25de06d61c.png

image.thumb.png.e0a7b405e63ea8465f8c693f8e228ca0.png

I assume everyone's got their pre-order in already?

I like how all the quotes can be read in multiple ways, depending on the baggage you bring. Very much like the man himself.

The Patrick Bateman of British politics - all obsessive surface-level polish, but nobody genuinely knows what's behind it.

On 20/02/2024 at 09:05, Salt n Vinegar said:

Sarwar is an interesting politician.  Trying to reconcile the irreconcilable. Labour/Tory policies necessary to win in England that are at odds with what Scottish voters (in general) want.  Making claims about the Gaza vote that seems not to be true.  Apparently saying that he'd protect Scotland from his own party.  Silent on the existence of a legal route for the Scottish electorate to instigate independence.  Maybe time to try a "Dr Who" on him.

Don't you think he looks tired?

🤔😁

Jackie the Hutt as the branch office manager would be amusing.. 

5 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I like how all the quotes can be read in multiple ways, depending on the baggage you bring. Very much like the man himself.

The Patrick Bateman of British politics - all obsessive surface-level polish, but nobody genuinely knows what's behind it.

Gonnae be honest the cover gives me adult contemporary album cover vibes. A truely terrifying idea in my head.

Is Starmer so terrible that he's going to blow this? Beating these despicable Tories in the general election should be the easiest tap in of all time. 

He's lied and/or changed his mind so much trying to be all things to all men that nobody trusts him. He comes across as very unlikeable too.

Even with the hate the general public have for the Tories, I still think there's a chance they'll beat starmers labour.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

If Labour don't win the next GE then they need to be disbanded.  

If the Tories are in power long enough, and the opposition get too uppity, maybe they will be.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Hoyle trying to bail them out 

BBC now saying that Stephen Flynn has abandoned his own motion and decided to back Labours amendment as a party.

I await the calls for him being spineless and changing his position (while he's welcoming that Starmer has changed his position).

Of course he could be using the situation as a political football to be seen to be pursuing a ceasefire of any kind hoping the Labour amendment won't pass and he can then return to his original motion which everyone knows has zero chance of passing...

Politicians playing politics with peoples lives eh.  Bunch of c***s.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

If Labour don't win the next GE then they need to be disbanded.  

Not only have they been given an open goal, the opposition were taken off the pitch 20 minutes ago and the goal has been widened to the entire width of the pitch.

I might be completely wrong about this but I suspect Starmer just isn't very good at politics. Neither is Sunak though.