Uruguay v France

throbber

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The OP said:

I’d wager there’s some kind of England coverage going on on ITV.

I know I shouldn’t be surprised and don’t want tae moan for moanings sake but this is the quarter fucking finals now, each game should be solely focused on the two teams actually playing  surely? 

England are getting a full hour build up tomorrow so the pundits can w**k themselves into oblivion, you’d think they’d be able to hold off for half an hour at least the day before the game.

I’d wager there’s some kind of England coverage going on on ITV.

I don’t expect them not to mention it but they started the show with an England montage and had barely mentioned the game at hand.

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

A pumping for the corned beef harvesters

Reported for homophobia.

(I think)

9 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I don’t expect them not to mention it but they started the show with an England montage and had barely mentioned the game at hand.

One of the reasons I generally no longer bother with the build up is because they will bring England into it.  I always look to turn it on to catch the teams coming out and anthems.

Love the French anthem.  Not sure how to spell and can’t be arsed looking it up.

Would like a Uruguay win but wouldn’t be overly upset if it goes the way of the French.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Love the French anthem.  Not sure how to spell and can’t be arsed looking it up.

Would like a Uruguay win but wouldn’t be overly upset if it goes the way of the French.

Same here. Have liked Uruguay since their efforts in South Africa and like the French when they stop falling out and get their act together.

Archived