France vs Belgium

lichtie23

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been grand, Belgium looking better, can see both these teams winning the thing though. Different styles but similar quality. 

France should just take a risk for 5-10 minutes and push Griezmann and Mbappe right up along side Giroud.

No more dropping deep or wide and see if Belgium have the nerve to let their defence go 3 for 3.

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

What great football tho. Tomorrows game will look like pensioners fucking in wellies by comparison.

A different kind of entertainment, then...

I hate to be that guy, but the famous photo of Maradona faced up by the six Belgian players is from the 1982 World Cup group match, not the semi-final in 86.
still a brilliant picture.

IMG_0719.JPG.4cac9d923f7d05416713940edb42a3f6.JPG

I read that this was taken after a ball broke to him from a free kick. The 6 players were in the wall

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I hate to be that guy, but the famous photo of Maradona faced up by the six Belgian players is from the 1982 World Cup group match, not the semi-final in 86.

still a brilliant picture.

IMG_0719.JPG

Is it not completely misinterpreted aswell? 

Sure someone posted the full photo on here before and it's him receiving a pass after a free kick, and the players "lined up" are the ones who were in the wall

Archived