Extinction

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sjc said:

I'm not offended by you saying it. Each to their own, I just found it rather crass and undignified to make light of such matters. 

"crass and undignified"?  On P&B? Heaven forfend!

If a mass extinction event doesn't get us first just wait a few billion years for The Sun [emoji295] going supernova on The Earth's [emoji288] ass.

The end is coming eventually.

Our sun is so shit in the grand expanse of the universe, that it doesn’t contain enough mass to go supernova.

It’ll just wither away and die, like everyone of us.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Our sun is so shit in the grand expanse of the universe, that it doesn’t contain enough mass to go supernova.

It’ll just wither away and die, like everyone of us.

It will however, expand to the size of your maws erse, swallowing up everything in its path, like your maws erse.

The whole "they would kill and eat us without thinking" argument isn't really a valid one when you think about it. Are loads of tigers getting together and travelling to areas of human civilisation with the sole intent of killing them? No, they're in Africa, minding their own fucking business.

1 minute ago, Jamaldo said:

The whole "they would kill and eat us without thinking" argument isn't really a valid one when you think about it. Are loads of tigers getting together and travelling to areas of human civilisation with the sole intent of killing them? No, they're in Africa, minding their own fucking business.

They're in Africa hiding from our guns and because they can't get credit cards to buy air tickets.

8 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Tigers are not indigenous to Africa, the only ones there are probably in zoos or belong to despotic drug lords.

Cockroaches should be made extinct just to stop them being smug when humanity wipes itself out. 

"Thought you'd survice nuclear holocaust did you, ya cocky roach b*****ds? Ha! The world now belongs to the silverfish!!" 

When they have fucked about with lifeforms at a genetic level enough, will they accidentally create a franken-virus that will destroy and use everything as a host?

Personally I think something is going to find it's way out of a laboratory and reek havoc on the earth's ecosystem. I'd shudder to think it was deliberately introduced to solve one problem but inadvertently caused a far worse problem that it was supposed to solve.

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

When they have fucked about with lifeforms at a genetic level enough, will they accidentally create a franken-virus that will destroy and use everything as a host?

Personally I think something is going to find it's way out of a laboratory and reek havoc on the earth's ecosystem. I'd shudder to think it was deliberately introduced to solve one problem but inadvertently caused a far worse problem that it was supposed to solve.

My Team: Celtic. It figures...

On 7/25/2018 at 23:59, hellbhoy said:

A big b*****d mutant skunk?

If it wasn't for the mosquitoes taking lumps out of me over the years, I'd be about 3 stone heavier. First order of business once I get elected God is to make those fuckers extinct.

12 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

If it wasn't for the mosquitoes taking lumps out of me over the years, I'd be about 3 stone heavier. First order of business once I get elected God is to make those fuckers extinct.

There’s enough religious strife and fuckwittary in the world without you starting a rumour that god is an elected position.

46 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There’s enough religious strife and fuckwittary in the world without you starting a rumour that god is an elected position.

I'll sort all that once I get elected. Vote Shotgun. You know it makes sense!

Archived