The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

5 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

That's the official line, and it's good that you and her loyal subjects have swallowed it with such vigorous ease. 

The truth, and we both know it, is that she is a triggered, lefty, liberal, gammon snowflake, feminist who is afraid of being schooled by Bannon on home turf. 

You obviously have no idea what ‘gammon’ means but felt you had to include it in your tirade you absolute fuckwit.

3 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Not sure Steve is the one slow on the uptake here tbh.

Sturgeon was due to appear at the opening reception on Tuesday 13th, Bannon the following morning. There was never going to be a debate.

47 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Why did she weasel out then? 

If she has been presented with an opportunity to debate Bannon one-on-one, as has been intimated in this thread, then she has a responsibility to take it. 

Otherwise, it makes you look weak - because it is. 

Like that weak man Churchill who refused to share a platform with Hitler.

33 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

If they are due to appear on different days, why has she felt it necessary to weasel out?

It looks to me, and indeed to every sentient being, that she is afraid of getting schooled by Bannon in a one-on-one debate on home turf. 

It's quite simple really. They should have had our First Minister appear on the day after Bannon. The BBC is effectively giving him the final say. He can dispute things with lies and they won't be challenged because the First Minister would already have spoken the day before him.

Edited by BawWatchin

3 hours ago, banana said:

Steve Bannon 'far-right' :lol:

I know it's crazy m9. I mean, it's not like he's publicly admitted his admiration for Mussolini or supported groups like the EDL.

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I know it's crazy m9. I mean, it's not like he's publicly admitted his admiration for Mussolini.

Mussolini was an absolute playa with the ladies, proper Alpha. Pushed back against insane doctrines like egalitarianism for good measure too, some boi.

6 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Needing to quantify alpha is so utterly tragically beta

Indeed, training/deprogramming 'Progressives' is a weary, thankless task.

I should set up a Patreon tbh :angry:

Edited by banana