The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

I suppose that Braverman will be quite pleased with the comparison... 

https://us.cnn.com/2023/05/07/uk/suella-braverman-profile-migration-gbr-intl/index.html

'Trump tribute act...' 

Article also mentioned her eyes being set on No. 10.  "In the name of the wee man" as my mother used to say. She used to call Thatcher "that bitch"... but Braverman? 

It was often said that the SNP used the prospect of BoJo becoming PM as a recruiting tool. If Sunak is out on his backside before the general election, which I think likely if their polling predicts a hammering, cue "Johnson 2 - the Braverman Years".  

Words can't adequately describe how much I hate this useless bit of shit. He's at it again. 

NEIL Oliver has come under fire after sharing an “antisemitic” image which depicted Jeffrey Epstein alongside Bill Gates as a Nazi scientist.

28 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Douglas Murray is such a slimy double first named c**t. 

Another Eton > Oxford conservative who has been conditioned into believing he knows what's best for everyone.

It's been implicit in the past number of years that conservative British nationalism is the only kind of nationalism seen as righteous by these plonkers (and by a few on here I might add), that they're saying it out loud now is unsurprising.

Marx was from Germany, that's the Germany that's in western Europe. His influences were all fellow western Europeans - French, British and German philosophers. The suggestion his ideas weren't "Western" can only be due to his Jewish heritage. So its the Nazi belief of non-European Jewish infiltration and corruption of European society being promoted there by Kruger.

Paganism is "Western". We like Halloween.

John Lennon. British and achieved enormous commercial success in USA. Can't get much more "Western" than that.

Edited by FreedomFarter

Someone in the year of our Lord 2023 using the term 'the dystopian fantasy of John Lennon' with a straight face.

Lennon would have probably been a reactionary anti vax conspiracy theorist if he were still alive today.

17 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Marx was from Germany, that's the Germany that's in western Europe. His influences were all fellow western Europeans - French, British and German philosophers. The suggestion his ideas weren't "Western" can only be due to his Jewish heritage. So its the Nazi belief of non-European Jewish infiltration and corruption of European society being promoted there by Kruger.

I'd been wondering why anything right-wingers don't like had become "Marxism" in recent years; I think you may have nailed it there, and I feel a bit naive for not realising earlier.

1 minute ago, Marlo Stanfield said:

Someone in the year of our Lord 2023 using the term 'the dystopian fantasy of John Lennon' with a straight face.

Lennon would have probably been a reactionary anti vax conspiracy theorist if he were still alive today.

There are a number of well-loved celebrities whose reputation endures largely due to their early death.

After frying his brain with heroin for years, Kurt Cobain would've been a paranoid conspiracy theorist by now, convinced that the federal government was coming to take his guns, and amplifying grifters' tales of crisis actors and false flag shootings.

12 hours ago, BTFD said:

I'd been wondering why anything right-wingers don't like had become "Marxism" in recent years; I think you may have nailed it there, and I feel a bit naive for not realising earlier.

There are a number of well-loved celebrities whose reputation endures largely due to their early death.

After frying his brain with heroin for years, Kurt Cobain would've been a paranoid conspiracy theorist by now, convinced that the federal government was coming to take his guns, and amplifying grifters' tales of crisis actors and false flag shootings.

I'm pretty sure we could add Bob Marley to the list were he still alive today, no way was he taking a vaccine

For Cobain - bib wouldn't have been such a bad idea given that he blew is own heid aff

Edited by effeffsee_the2nd

15 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

McCarthyism is back and it’s being peddled by people even stupider than before. 

Was this the fantasy about being a walrus? 

Sounds like a decent religion, as far as religions go. Could do without the narcissism but marxism and paganism are both way better than christianity etc.