The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

6 minutes ago, Merkie84 said:

It is quite terrifying and appalling the direction of travel for the U.K. scenes like the above turn my stomach. 

I genuinely fear we are not too far away from our own version of Kristallnacht.

The incremental nudging of public discourse further and further to the right. The “othering” of basically anyone foreign or of a different ethnicity.

Anyone not a raving right wing lunatic being labelled by the national press as an “enemy of the state” or a “Marxist”.

The systematic lowering of the average persons quality of life while deflecting the blame away from those who are actually in charge onto “foreigners” 

Utterly disgusting. I can’t see how this ends well

It doesn't. 

All it takes now (it would appear) is for some right-wing arsehole to post a completely unsubstantiated story about a forriner maybe being inappropriate towards a child to have a mob of hundreds of van bangers trying to get stuck in about refugees in a hotel and setting fire to stuff. To have this then compounded by our absolute cuntress of a Home Secretary appear to victim-blame in the aftermath is truly a disgusting state of affairs, and yeah I don't see this ending well, indeed it's not a massive stretch to predict a major event such as one of these hotels being torched with a lot of folk inside it. 

As i say, the UK is an utter bin of a country. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

It doesn't. 

All it takes now (it would appear) is for some right-wing arsehole to post a completely unsubstantiated story about a forriner maybe being inappropriate towards a child to have a mob of hundreds of van bangers trying to get stuck in about refugees in a hotel and setting fire to stuff. To have this then compounded by our absolute cuntress of a Home Secretary appear to victim-blame in the aftermath is truly a disgusting state of affairs, and yeah I don't see this ending well, indeed it's not a massive stretch to predict a major event such as one of these hotels being torched with a lot of folk inside it. 

All the while, the same twats bemoan the fact that the French will stand up for their own rights and we are all too scared etc.... Whilst slaughtering striking workers here. The mental gymnastics is Olympic level. 

There's not a problem with willingness to spark up in this country. There's a problem with directing it towards punching down and ensuring others don't get. 

Edited by Bairnardo

I clicked on the tweets of some of the apologists in that thread to try to understand where they could possibly be coming from. 

A place of complete ignorance and stupidity, that’s where. 

None of their arguments make any sense. Not a single one even comes close. Reason, logic and persuasion will never work on people who can have these beliefs.

3 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

It doesn't. 

It wouldn't even take that, all that is needed is for the mob to get wind that one of them is a paediatrician and then they march and burn.

Don't believe me? Just ask Dr Yvette Cloete

15 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

It doesn't. 

It would appear that is what caused the incident in Liverpool. A video circulating on social media of an alleged asylum seeker asking a 15 year old for sex. 

very Q—anon

23 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

It doesn't. 

Remember those morons in Wales who were so thick they attacked a paediatrician's practice.

Meanwhile in the fantasy-land that is the minds of certain right wing US Congresspeople 

image.png.1b8a508abd10c4c20342f83ee7f641c2.png

A "Conservative" and self proclaimed "Patriot" casually calling for the breakup of the Union

Also she seems to forget that her state (Georgia) voted Blue in the last election

8 hours ago, jagfox said:

I'm sure that this is the consensus of many people in england just now, especially among the Brexiteers, little england empirical nonsense oozes from this guys mindset which is loudly applauded.

I don't want to be alarmist but I can see a similar type rhetoric aimed against Scotland should we gain a clear mandate for Independence, there already exists an increasing groundswell of anti Scottish/SNP discontent in england.

Do not forget that the tories are against any devolved government and London based Labour are against Scottish Independence.

As long as we have westminster interference into our daily lives we will remain a Colony with a Governor in the eyes of many down south.

22 hours ago, jagfox said:

21 hours ago, Bodie said:

I'm sure the irony of the above being in a church isn't lost on anyone.

TBF if he wants to highlight issues about nonces and crooks he's certainly in the right place.

What a genuinely pathetic and presumably painfully divorced little c**t. 

On 21/02/2023 at 09:00, jagfox said:

20 years ago this guy would have been dismissed as "the lunatic fringe".

Unfortunately, the unrelenting campaigns against anyone "other" by the Daily Mail, Express etc and the likes of the BBC being shit scared and giving nutjobs a platform in the name of "balance" in debates and QT over the years has led us to the stage where this utter melt is clapped by the audience and not kicked out.

England has gone completely mad for this stuff, and I am not sure that even a new Labour Govt will change the minds of those millions who think every "paki" is an illegal immigrant.