The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

Two months in jail then. Isolated for his own safety so no shower bumming. Then back out again with an even higher public profile to continue fleecing money out of gammons.

The c**t is at it.

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

25k in costs aswell emoji23.png

I wonder if the " Asian " grooming gang up in Court at the time had to pay their costs.

I would reckon not.

Ok he did a stupid thing, twice, but this sentence is all about who he is and not so much about what he did.

Anyone deemed to be far right will be silenced, just look at Facebook, Twitter etc.

5 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

I wonder if the " Asian " grooming gang up in Court at the time had to pay their costs.

I would reckon not.

Ok he did a stupid thing, twice, but this sentence is all about who he is and not so much about what he did.

Anyone deemed to be far right will be silenced, just look at Facebook, Twitter etc.

robbie tomlinson was never off the TV for quite some time there

4 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

I would reckon not.

Calling out racism and divisive rhetoric is not silencing people. Plenty of far-right material is available to digest on social media; the situation it's proponents encounter is that decent people with decent values will always call out these points of view for what they are and no 'Establishment' is required for this to happen. For some reason the 'far-right'  (whatever that is anyway) has decided it is the last bastion of free speech and child protection, whereas the reality is quite the opposite.  They glorify their position by turning these issues into some kind of racially charged point scoring exercise whereas it's a problem for society in general; acting like they do allows the actions of perpetrators to go unnoticed or unchallenged. That's why Steven has got the jail. 

24 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

I would reckon not.

What is the relevance of Facebook and Twitter?

17 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

You were a much better contributor in the period when you flounced off and chucked it IMO.

Poor diddums upset, because I don't have the same opinion as you?

eta. Never heard of you either.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Poor diddums upset, because I don't have the same opinion as you?

Kind of. I had you in such high regard as a purveyor of defending racist halfwits and cat pictures. Where else could I get those things on the internet? Now I'm all sad. 

9 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Kind of. I had you in such high regard as a purveyor of defending racist halfwits and cat pictures. Where else could I get those things on the internet? Now I'm all sad. 

Not defending anyone, just questioning this corrupt government/judiciary system.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not defending anyone, just questioning this corrupt government/judiciary system.

Thank you.

Judge says he's done something illegal, puts him on suspended sentence. Does it again, gets the pokey. It's in much the same vein as smacking the wife around or driving while pished. If we're questioning why jeopardising paedophile trials is illegal, then I'm with you. Tommy should have been waiting for the lads outside with big bags of sweets and maps of the playgrounds in the local area. Corrupt governmenty b*****ds. 

14 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Poor Tommy was trying to corrupt the judiciary system, that's why he got banged up.