The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

• 3 weeks later...
LOLzers. Katie Hopkins suspended by Twitter and now utterly humiliated on youTube. Outstanding. 

She'll just be happy for the attention from the YouTube thing, I'd have thought.

Twitter might be more of a problem. Has anyone started a similar platform for people to broadcast hate speech yet? Only a matter of time, surely.

She'll just be happy for the attention from the YouTube thing, I'd have thought.

Twitter might be more of a problem. Has anyone started a similar platform for people to broadcast hate speech yet? Only a matter of time, surely.
Daily Mail comments.

Voat & Gab

12 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

LOLzers. Katie Hopkins suspended by Twitter and now utterly humiliated on youTube. Outstanding. 

If she was still on twitter she'd be bragging about how she got these privileged trust fund babies to pay for a free weekend in Prague just so they could call her a c**t. Still funny though.

• 2 weeks later...

https://nationalpost.com/news/jordan-petersons-year-of-absolute-hell-professor-forced-to-retreat-from-public-life-because-of-tranquilizer-addiction

Crazy JP put in an induced coma for 8 days because he's addicted to blues.

If he had made a life rule of never have less than 50mg of vallies in the house I think his books would have been more respected.

Edited by Detournement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...