LinkedIn thread

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Ah, it is. Being an ex footballer clears up the mystery of the lack of education.

Funnily enough I was going to post something like that then realised I was thinking of Trevor Cherry, the ex-Leeds guy.  Turns out this guy is also an ex-footballer.  

Cherry was a brilliant player for The Caley.  A lot of jealousy on this thread IMO.  That tan, those white teeth, that bald head.

3 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Deep fried Mars Bars? I'll guarantee that, like 99% of the population, he's never even tried one.

I've seen this referenced a few times when Scotland is referred to recently. I have never had one and I don't know if anyone I know ever has either. 

16 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I've seen this referenced a few times when Scotland is referred to recently. I have never had one and I don't know if anyone I know ever has either. 

I had one when in high school circa 97-98 and they’re shite. Toffee Crisp was king. 

I'm not sure if it's the same elsewhere but there's a thing that I've seen some ex-pats do where they feel they need to do down Scotland at every opportunity, go on about how shite everything is here compared to Spain/Australia/South Africa etc.  Not all or most by any means (none of the people in my family who have left the country do it) but I've seen some people I have encountered do it.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm not sure if it's the same elsewhere but there's a thing that I've seen some ex-pats do where they feel they need to do down Scotland at every opportunity, go on about how shite everything is here compared to Spain/Australia/South Africa etc.  Not all or most by any means (none of the people in my family who have left the country do it) but I've seen some people I have encountered do it.

Aye, it's the ex-pat version of Facebook maws when they're doing something they deem to be better than their followers/friends reading their posts - look at me 'living my best life'. Mostly spouted by show offs who are also in reality the biggest personality vacuums you have ever come across. My life's good, your life's shite nonsense. 

I bet yir man there was the one who kept the craic going on the long bus journeys back from away games.... not.

22 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

The nick of this arsehole.

Screenshot_20240818_224252_LinkedIn.jpg

Someone should point him towards the images from the Benidorm orange walk by way of articulating that living in Spain, in and of itself, is not the panacea he's making it out to be. You can, if you so choose, lead a healthy lifestyle in Scotland. In fact, he's talking utter shite.