St Johnstone v Celtic

Flybhoy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/25/2018 at 01:19, PauloPerth said:

Deal.

I would happily settle for 6th place in the table if we win the league cup.

I would settle for bottom 6 if we win the League Cup. It one of my dreams to see Saints lift the glorious League Cup.

Ideal scenario would be to go through tonight, get revenge on Aberdeen in the semi final at ER and then defeat Ayr United in what would be known as the The Peoples Diddy Final.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I would settle for bottom 6 if we win the League Cup. It one of my dreams to see Saints lift the glorious League Cup.

Ideal scenario would be to go through tonight, get revenge on Aberdeen in the semi final at ER and then defeat Ayr United in what would be known as the The Peoples Diddy Final.

There’s more chance of the Ev winning the Carabao ... :D 

Yes dreading this to be honest.  

Have we ever beaten Celtic in a cup match in our history?

A combination of them being a wounded rancid dog who need a result, their superior players, the hounding we took on Sunday.. I'm struggling to find many reasons for optimism.

3-0 St Johnstone.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Yes dreading this to be honest.  

Have we ever beaten Celtic in a cup match in our history?

A combination of them being a wounded rancid dog who need a result, their superior players, the hounding we took on Sunday.. I'm struggling to find many reasons for optimism.

3-0 St Johnstone.

Won once in 1981, and twice in 61, but that's it. 

I'll be stunned if we win, a sense of inevitably around it due to Celtic's recent loss of form and the complete slagging the media have given them. They'll be all guns blazing, with their strongest team, and we're fragile, all ingredients for an absolute horsing. 

I'll still go with hope though, never know with Saints under the floodlights. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Must be a small crowd, because the minority singing Boys of the Old Brigade can be heard pretty clearly.

BT Sport are dubbing crowd noise over the top of it from time to time. 

Pretty bizarre actually :lol:

Archived