Motherwell v Rangers - Sunday 26th August

Sevco and Celtic don't like it up em. Wish all clubs would go after both of them the way Motherwell, Hearts and Hibs always do, especially at home.

What position have Motherwell, Hearts and Hibs finished recently ?

Think it’s a bigger problem how this lot play against other teams tbf

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cracking game dominated the second half and well worth at least a point.. On the plus side saw one of the sevco fans getting hit on the head with a seat launched from top tier of the south stand when they scored their 3rd [emoji1]

Actually one of the interesting things in that thread is the amount of decent (as can be expected for an OF) sensible posters who recognise the goal was deserved.

Quite refreshing to read that they are not all wallopers like BobWilliamson and Bennett.

5 hours ago, Sting777 said:

Sevco and Celtic don't like it up em. Wish all clubs would go after both of them the way Motherwell, Hearts and Hibs always do, especially at home.

Could have sworn that we bodied both of them relentlessly last season. Certainly took tons more points off them than Hearts or Motherwell did.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-fans-angered-motherwell-draw-13143581

Scott Gowers, Edinburgh, said: “Should Hartley be banned after his comments, then his goal can’t be allowed to stand or the SFA are showing true bias along with the referees.

:lol:

I went to this game as a neutral, quite some game to pick! My first visit to Fir Park, really like the ground & the atmosphere was good where I sat. In the second half Motherwell were clearly the better side and the equaliser was fully deserved. How Rangers fans can blame the referee, I don't know. I don't think he got any major decisions wrong. Some of the bookings for Motherwell looked a bit odd, that's about the only point of criticism I have.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Interesting read. One of them was complaining about the amount of stoppage time allowed and another one was saying they should have done more time wasting. :1eye

2 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Anyone up for chapping Kincardine's maw' s door around midnight tonight?

Ha!  I was on the phone to her earlier and she was laughing at our poor outcome today.  She'll be 91 next week and a feisty Airdrie fan.

Chap on her door tomorrow and she'll make you a cup of tea with a teacake.  Be sure to put a couple of quid in to the Women's Guild collection box on yer way out.

Archived