Scotland v Portugal

buddies1877

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

I honestly don’t see how things are going to get better , mcleish was another old school appointment . That was a major issue .

Today doesn’t matter but another heavy defeat wont take positives into the last two games . I think Israel will beat Albania later.

This will probably give us a must win game against Israel , we know how that normally goes

30 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

O'Donnell is arguably the best right-back in the league on recent form and McKenna was Player of the Year for a team that finished second in our top-flight last season, so you'd have to be a pretty poor debater to fail to argue that. 

A backline of O'Donnell, McKenna and Hendry is one Id be expecting St Johnstone to score against.

O'Donnell is arguably the best right-back in the league on recent form and McKenna was Player of the Year for a team that finished second in our top-flight last season, so you'd have to be a pretty poor debater to fail to argue that. 

O’Donnell is the only right back in the squad, unless I’m forgetting someone. All of a sudden it’s become a black hole of a position for Scotland.

54 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

As good as it could be

I'd rather Cooper and Lindsay. Hendry is bang average and only gets chosen as he's at Celtic, McKenna is a carthorse who's been fortunate to have garnered hype from Aberdeen fans absolutely starved of anyone promising.

I'd be surprised if either were particularly useful for Scotland long term.

14 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Apparently Tierney isn't injured, he's just tired and needs a rest, the wee flower!!!

Wonder how that would go down if I phoned up my work and said “I’m not coming in today. I was working yesterday and I’m tired”?

Wonder how that would go down if I phoned up my work and said “I’m not coming in today. I was working yesterday and I’m tired”?

It’s more like staying off the last day of school before a holiday. You’re not really missing much and it’s a complete waste of time for those who do turn up

Archived