Calling Cards of Morons

Or utter scum who make pages for their baby and write comments as if they are the baby and that said baby is the centre of the fucking universe.

Its not. It's another c**t who will help starve the world of resources and pollute our poor planet to the point we can't survive any longer.

11 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Folk who make Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc. pages for their pets.

@BigFatTabbyWife has done this for her dog.

She gets regular reminders that this is, in fact, the calling card of a moron.

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Or utter scum who make pages for their baby and write comments as if they are the baby and that said baby is the centre of the fucking universe.

...or their animals. Half of the wife's internet friends write messages pretending to be their dogs.

The wife doesn't do this particular atrocity, but has learned not to leave herself logged in to Facebook when she leaves the room, as I am a c**t.

On 01/12/2018 at 09:19, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

That's why you all must be so funny. Not. 

Wedgie patter is as fucking honking as the ridiculous played up accent. 

Billy connly - " jobby jobby look at ma green hair I'm a mad working class wedgie " not funny

Bridges -" in Glasgae we call it an empty, def in atly, im a mad working class weedgie" not funny

Boyle -" You look like a lion shagged a wardrobe and you were born, politics, politics, Jordan has a black baby, I'm a mad working class weedgie" 

Played out, the lot of them, years ago.

Just look at the rage here. What a state to get yourself into over an accent.

The assumption that someone saying something you disagree with on the internet is in some sort of 'state' :)

Edited by Trackdaybob
Fat fingers

2 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

The assumption that someone saying something you disagree with on the internet is in some sort of 'state' :)

Was it fat fingers or was it actually the fact you were incandescent with rage whilst trying to type that out?

Edited by The Moonster

16 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

That brings me onto another point.  Pies at the football.  Bar a few exceptions, most football pies are horrible and vastly overpriced.  Yet folk still buy them and some even miss parts of the game to join a queue to buy some and possibly go back for more.  Why?!

Following Dumbarton away, this is usually a highlight tbh, the alcohol & the pies.

:P

15 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

We at Caley Thistle have fans who will constantly (and quite rightly) deride the catering at the Caley Stadium.  Yet they're the same people you see waddling to the pie stall with barely a half hour on the clock.

I had some very nice lentil soup at Brechin once by the way.

Between 20-30 minutes in to a game is definitely the best time to go. The food will most likely be at ideal temperature and they won't yet have run out of anything. You can usually complete the transaction in a minute as well since queues will be minimal. I go at this time every game I've been to and I've only ever missed 3 goals as a result. 

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Between 20-30 minutes in to a game is definitely the best time to go. The food will most likely be at ideal temperature and they won't yet have run out of anything. You can usually complete the transaction in a minute as well since queues will be minimal. I go at this time every game I've been to and I've only ever missed 3 goals as a result. 

If I ever get a pie, I get it before kick off and I haven't missed any goals as a result.

Folk that buy anything from a football club catering establishment.  Utter wierdos getting up when the game is on to go and stuff your big fat flabby faces.

Hold on, hold on. I will always queue for Brechin’s soup, I don’t have a big flat flabby face and I don’t have to get up out of a seat.
M’on the wee diddy teams.

6 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Was it fat fingers or was it actually the fact you were incandescent with rage whilst trying to type that out?

You maybe need to ask yourself the same question I see ;) 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Folk that buy anything from a football club catering establishment.  Utter wierdos getting up when the game is on to go and stuff your big fat flabby faces.

I likes a pie n bovril :)