Calling Cards of Morons

It's nice that there are some things that transcend rivalries and can be rounded on by everyone. In this day and age, use of a Union Jack is basically irredeemable.

On the subject, I’ve seen a Hibs effort a few times which baffles me, considering their Irish connections. Is it just because the Union flag is synonymous with casual culture?

On 18/09/2020 at 20:27, Stellaboz said:
On 18/09/2020 at 19:55, tongue_tied_danny said:
Copying a footballer's hairstyle.
I honestly can't think of anything more moronic than running out to a hairdresser and getting your barnet bleached or sculpted into a faux-hawk just because Gazza or David Beckham or some other c**t has done it.

When I was 11 I got the Ronaldo front.... Thingy. You know, shaved head with the front left on. Fucking stupid but there you go.

Offt, That's no right.

On 21/09/2020 at 22:35, Miguel Sanchez said:

A guy I used to work with ended up in hospital a few years ago because of the amount of Monster he drank. Think he would have been 27 or so at the time. It's bad shit.

Guy I work with must drink three of they big cans a day. He's in his 50s I think, No a baw hair aff it anyway.

34 minutes ago, smpar said:

On the subject, I’ve seen a Hibs effort a few times which baffles me, considering their Irish connections. Is it just because the Union flag is synonymous with casual culture?

My hibee pal says it's to piss off both Celtic and Rangers no idea if that's true

But it has the names of guys that have died which is think it's quite a nice tribute.

3 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Having communities on that line I would like to nominate Drumgelloch as the bleakest station I've seen. Except perhaps, one of the Port Glasgow stations (Woodhall I think it was)

I stand by my previous contention that Coatbridge Sunnyside is the most inappropriately named station in Scotland, and probably the world.

13 hours ago, smpar said:

There was a Pars one for a while. Think it was more to do with the fact Loyal rhymes with George O’Boyle rather than anything to do with staunchness. Still cringey. 

There was a Pars one for a while. Think it was more to do with the fact Loyal rhymes with George O’Boyle rather than anything to do with staunchness. Still cringey. 
Folk need to drop the O Boyle shit, it's got old by now and I'm sure he has too, stacking shelves at Safeway the p***k. Fucking ship jumping wee c**t! f**k Falkirk tae.

The fucking cyclist this morning that decided to up onto the pavement in a dead-quiet area and nearly run me down whilst running. Absolutely no need for it. Don't think he understood "what the f**k are you doing? Get the f**k on the road you fucking c**t you almost fucking hit me dickhead!". Sort of slowed down to look round at a small, Scottish man shouting obscenities at him and continued on. Fucking c**t, I'll kick him off his bike next time. 

On 30/09/2020 at 14:07, Stellaboz said:

The fucking cyclist this morning that decided to up onto the pavement in a dead-quiet area and nearly run me down whilst running. Absolutely no need for it. Don't think he understood "what the f**k are you doing? Get the f**k on the road you fucking c**t you almost fucking hit me dickhead!". Sort of slowed down to look round at a small, Scottish man shouting obscenities at him and continued on. Fucking c**t, I'll kick him off his bike next time. 

They do it all the time here. At least in Germany you might have a chance of getting the polizei to charge the fucker