Calling Cards of Morons

A supervisor in my work, who is otherwise a sound guy, actually says the acronym FYI before he tells you something. Not all the time, but the three times I've heard him say it make me want to ask him what the f**k he's doing. In fact I should say to him "WTF you doing m8?"

27 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

A supervisor in my work, who is otherwise a sound guy, actually says the acronym FYI before he tells you something. Not all the time, but the three times I've heard him say it make me want to ask him what the f**k he's doing. In fact I should say to him "WTF you doing m8?"

Pretend you've never heard it before and ask him what it means.

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

One of my mates used to say "oh, bee tee dubs....." 

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

People who have DAB radios in their car/office/home but listen to Radio 1 or 2 or the regional Bauer Media station (MFR, Northsound,Clyde 1).

There is nothing wrong with listening to Radio 2 via DAB or any other source, as long as it's on weekdays between 10.30 and 10.50.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

There is nothing wrong with listening to Radio 2 via DAB or any other source, as long as it's on weekdays between 10.30 and 10.50.

As I said on another thread, I've listened to Pop Master about 100 times in my life and beaten every single contestant every time. Both contestants on each show.  

I have no idea why you would apply to go on it when you've only heard 17 songs in your life. 

1 minute ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Are you saying you wouldn’t watch council telly channels in HD ?

I haven't watched channel '1 to 5' for years.  There's so much choice on Sky and streaming site like Netflix and Amazon Prime.