Calling Cards of Morons

people who go mental at those who cheat/ look like they cheat the system in order get disability benefits and not have to work , boohoo who gives a f**k? the money is a drop in the ocean and to me it sounds like an awful  way to live your life, pretend your sick so you can get crap money and watch the above mentioned day time TV all day? f**k that , they're welcome to it

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:
Market forces m80

Aye. There can be few things more depressing than watching the content of daytime TV whilst keeping in mind the premise that it is being steered by actual demand.

Sounds like the sort of defeatist nonsense i'd expect from a capricorn 

3 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Playing devil’s advocate here, but would it not also be valid to suggest the early life experience of someone born in springtime would be very different to those born in autumn? The  proportion of your early months spent indoors/outdoors could affect your personality in later life and would be aligned with those born at the same time of year as you. 

Nah I'd disagree with that. If autumn and spring where 8 years apart or someone who lived in the Arctic tundra compared to Ibiza then aye. Not after 8 years of almost the exact same seasons would it change much.

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

people who go mental at those who cheat/ look like they cheat the system in order get disability benefits and not have to work , boohoo who gives a f**k? the money is a drop in the ocean and to me it sounds like an awful  way to live your life, pretend your sick so you can get crap money and watch the above mentioned day time TV all day? f**k that , they're welcome to it

Benefit cheat found ^^^

9 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

Believing you share character traits with people born at the same time of year as you is moronic. 
No less moronic is believing you share character traits with people born on the same side of an imaginary, arbitrary line on an island as you. 
Consider this advert below. 

If Susan Calman had started with “We Capricorns...” rather than “We Scots...” would it be less believable?
If it had been Rhod Gilbert in the advert and he had started with “We Welsh...” , do you think Welsh people watching would have thought “What he’s describing sounds more like the Scots than us”? 
So what makes patriotism more acceptable than belief in star signs?

The odd thing is I do have something in common with Susan Calman

A lot of people think I'm an unfunny cnut too

7 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Apparently the Conservative party MP and erstwhile not-fit-for-purpose Govt. minister Christopher Grayling has cost the UK taxpayer a figure upwards of 7 billion smackeroonies due to his incompetence and inability to understand the responsibilities of having to carry a red briefcase.

One person. £7 billion. That buys a lot of Christmas cairds..........

Declare America to be the greatest country in the world.  Over 70 million of them just voted for Trump and nearly 300,000 dead from Covid.  I can think of a lot of countries I'd move to before moving there.

Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Declare America to be the greatest country in the world.  Over 70 million of them just voted for Trump and nearly 300,000 dead from Covid.  I can think of a lot of countries I'd move to before moving there.

It's a wildly corrupt place. Their health system is absolutely obscene. Many of the voting districts in cities are comically gerrymandered. The police in many areas are racist scum. The prison system is ran for profit with obvious consequences. Their legal system is often a nonsense. Employment is terrible for many, with no paid holidays, long hours and sometimes forced overtime, often protected in law.

The US fails to break the top 20 of countries in many measures of living. In 2018 it placed number 40 in the Good Country Index.

It posts up dreadful numbers in terms of infant mortality, disparity of income, obesity levels, poverty, 

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

It's a wildly corrupt place. Their health system is absolutely obscene. Many of the voting districts in cities are comically gerrymandered. The police in many areas are racist scum. The prison system is ran for profit with obvious consequences. Their legal system is often a nonsense. Employment is terrible for many, with no paid holidays, long hours and sometimes forced overtime, often protected in law.

The US fails to break the top 20 of countries in many measures of living. In 2018 it placed number 40 in the Good Country Index.

It posts up dreadful numbers in terms of infant mortality, disparity of income, obesity levels, poverty, 

And yet a lot of UK politicians copy their ideas from there and have done for years.

Probably because they're too lazy to read Swedish or German political ideas.

On 07/12/2020 at 13:21, Funky Nosejob said:

Believing you share character traits with people born at the same time of year as you is moronic. 
No less moronic is believing you share character traits with people born on the same side of an imaginary, arbitrary line on an island as you. 
Consider this advert below. 

If Susan Calman had started with “We Capricorns...” rather than “We Scots...” would it be less believable?
If it had been Rhod Gilbert in the advert and he had started with “We Welsh...” , do you think Welsh people watching would have thought “What he’s describing sounds more like the Scots than us”? 
So what makes patriotism more acceptable than belief in star signs?

...... Absolutely.....Cancel Brexit now......Being a britnat brexiteer is the ultimate calling card of the moron.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2020 at 11:40, Manifesto said:

People that finalise their Dead Pool squad before 31/12.

Thank you 🙂

People that sign up for a message board they've been banned from innumerable times purely to play a game there and get emptied for being a horrible c**t before they submit their entry.

Thank you.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Claiming they behave differently after drinking certain types of alcohol.

"No gin for me, I'll stick to the vodka. I get really emotional when I drink gin!"

As if juniper berries contain mind-altering compounds.
I have to disagree. Spirit drunk is different from beer drunk.

51 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
Claiming they behave differently after drinking certain types of alcohol.

"No gin for me, I'll stick to the vodka. I get really emotional when I drink gin!"

As if juniper berries contain mind-altering compounds.

I have to disagree. Spirit drunk is different from beer drunk.

Why is this ?

My old boy is like this , soon as he changes from beer to spirits he is usually an absolute c**t. 

3 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Why is this ?

My old boy is like this , soon as he changes from beer to spirits he is usually an absolute c**t. 

Apparently the set of behavioural effects of alcohol varies across cultures, which suggests that there's a lot of psychosomatic things going on- people are affected in the way they expect to be. 

I guess if you expect to become more gregarious after drinking lager and aggressive after drinking whisky then you will be. 

That doesn't mean these effects aren't real, just that the cause might be mental rather than chemical. There may well be some chemical variation as well. 

32 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Why is this ?

Iv always considered spirits to do that, from the legs up thing. Where you think you are ok, then it hits the stem of your brain and you lose all motor functions out of nowhere