Calling Cards of Morons

Young moron in work yesterday :

"I think I'm constipated" 

You can't be constipated, you just went for a shite you said. 

"Yeah, but I was constipated before that and I feel like I am again". 

Young moron in work today :

"I knew it, you could just tell she had a different language by the way she talks". 

Football fans who complain that footballers 'are too soft nowadays'.  It's usually the same people who think that managers should 'put the fear of God into players'.  This seems to come particularly from people who want their club appoint characters like Roy Keane, despite having a mediocre track record at best.

18 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Football fans who complain that footballers 'are too soft nowadays'.  It's usually the same people who think that managers should 'put the fear of God into players'.  This seems to come particularly from people who want their club appoint characters like Roy Keane, despite having a mediocre track record at best.

Add to this "If X Manager had any decency he'd resign right now!".

Yes, folk are always walking away from potentially thousands of pounds in paid work based on some strangers arbitrary definition of "decency". 

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Yes, folk are always walking away from potentially thousands of pounds in paid work based on some strangers arbitrary definition of "decency". 

Yes, because once the fans decide you're shit you no longer are just receiving contractual income, you are stealing a living from an innocent football club.

Fans who always say 'We have put up with so much shite over the past 20 years so we deserve a team who are successful now'.

Well no, that's not how unscripted sport works.  We don't all get a turn at being shite for a period and then being good for a period.  The main culprits on here and Rangers fans ('Look at what happened to us, we were 'relegated' and stuck with the club throughout so we now deserve this') and Falkirk fans (We're a massive club with a massive fan base, we don't deserve to be in the Seaside Leagues we should be in the Premiership').

Clubs are where they should be, with a few anomalies over the years, usually based on clubs not being arsed to pay debt.

31 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

See also: "If the manager cared about the club he'd walk away now!"

Fans who always say 'We have put up with so much shite over the past 20 years so we deserve a team who are successful now'.
Well no, that's not how unscripted sport works.  We don't all get a turn at being shite for a period and then being good for a period.  The main culprits on here and Rangers fans ('Look at what happened to us, we were 'relegated' and stuck with the club throughout so we now deserve this') and Falkirk fans (We're a massive club with a massive fan base, we don't deserve to be in the Seaside Leagues we should be in the Premiership').
Clubs are where they should be, with a few anomalies over the years, usually based on clubs not being arsed to pay debt.
So..

Explain Hamilton?

20 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

So..

Explain Hamilton?

Hamilton have been good enough to stay in the Premiership since 2014.  Falkirk haven't been good enough to be there since 2010.  The Caley since 2017.  I didn't think it needed explained.

59 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

"WE SHOULD PLAY MORE ATTRQACTIVE FOOTBALL" - team plays nice football but concedes too many goals and fails to get enough wins = " we should stop kiddin ourselves and get back tae basics!!1"

36 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Hamilton have been good enough to stay in the Premiership since 2014.  Falkirk haven't been good enough to be there since 2010.  The Caley since 2017.  I didn't think it needed explained.

I used to enjoy us against ICT - rare to be a foregone conclusion, and a side that tried to play football (for the most part). Hamilton just appear to have inherited the position of top division's unflushable turd, a position held for quite while by.. Falkirk. 

26 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

"WE SHOULD PLAY MORE ATTRQACTIVE FOOTBALL" - team plays nice football but concedes too many goals and fails to get enough wins = " we should stop kiddin ourselves and get back tae basics!!1"

I remenber us playing the most horrible anti-foorball I've ever witnessed for an entire season under TB, but we stayed up, and that made it all worthwhile.*

*Not really - it was fucking horrible.