Calling Cards of Morons

23 hours ago, Torpar said:

Let fireworks off outside a team's hotel, considering the games usually don't kick off till 7.45pm the next day anyway it all seems very pointless. 

Given that it disturbs their sleep and therefore affects how hard they can train and play the next day I fully support this level of shithousery.

34 minutes ago, velo army said:

Given that it disturbs their sleep and therefore affects how hard they can train and play the next day I fully support this level of shithousery.

I always imagined if they had a rough's nights sleep then they still had all day to catch up on sleep before the game in the evening. Maybe that's what Malmo did. 

44 minutes ago, Torpar said:

I always imagined if they had a rough's nights sleep then they still had all day to catch up on sleep before the game in the evening. Maybe that's what Malmo did. 

Aye you could be right (or maybe they got tore into the famous Ibrox coffee supply 😊).

Either way, I more than appreciate the sentiment. I used to love it when the likes of Galatasaray fans would do it, with car horns and fireworks for the entire night. Marvellous stuff.

47 minutes ago, velo army said:

Aye you could be right (or maybe they got tore into the famous Ibrox coffee supply 😊).

Either way, I more than appreciate the sentiment. I used to love it when the likes of Galatasaray fans would do it, with car horns and fireworks for the entire night. Marvellous stuff.

Galatasaray fans are like some weird cult members, up with there with Liverpool fans in the odd balls department. Every St Johnstone social media account will has been and will be bombarded by them for the next wee while

Galatasaray fans are like some weird cult members, up with there with Liverpool fans in the odd balls department. Every St Johnstone social media account will has been and will be bombarded by them for the next wee while
Fenerbahçe and Beşiktaş fans are no better.

16 hours ago, Abdul_Latif said:

People who refer to their kids as anything like clones or mini me’s.

Folk who refer to their kids as that need put down.  I find it creepy as fuck.

I was in the queue in a Dundee bakery earlier when I overheard some young lad with a local accent and an Under Armour bunnet telling the assistant how pleased he is that "the football" is starting again this weekend.

Err, the football season started weeks ago you utter twerp.

Edited by Paul Kersey

10 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

I was in the queue in a Dundee bakery earlier when I overheard some young lad with a local accent and an Under Armour bunnet telling the assistant how pleased he is that "the football" is starting again this weekend.

That is fkin disgusting.  What a c**t.  

10 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

Probably one of those Barclays fuds.

On 11/08/2021 at 15:24, Torpar said:

Don't know if it's connected but I've been on some youtube chats on space rocket livestreams and you get a constant invasion of Turks wanting us to know what a great man Ataturk was.