Falkirk v Ross County

Haber was reasonably effective in 16/17 for Dundee, when Hartley built the team around Haber and they played for long diagonals and knockdowns.  He'll win his fair share of aerial duels.  As the County v Falkirk match earlier in the season showed, that's no use if a) the supply to him is near non-existent, and b) there's no-one close to him to make the most of it when he does win the ball.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 08:15, Marshmallo said:

We're 11/2 for a home game in the second tier, that's something I never thought I'd see. The saddest part is we should be longer odds than that. 

Must be the longest price we've ever been at home in the Championship, excluding Hearts, Hibs and Rangers.

County -1.00AH looks tempting at a shade under EVS.

Haber was reasonably effective in 16/17 for Dundee, when Hartley built the team around Haber and they played for long diagonals and knockdowns.  He'll win his fair share of aerial duels.  As the County v Falkirk match earlier in the season showed, that's no use if a) the supply to him is near non-existent, and b) there's no-one close to him to make the most of it when he does win the ball.

Our diagonal balls tend to come from Aaron Muirhead. Problem is he lands about one worldy every 5 weeks and thinks hes Philip Lahm

If Haber does play, I'd expect him to avoid Draper and compete against Watson in the air, where I think he's got a decent chance of winning something. From what I've seen of Falkirk, they don't have the belief to gamble on him winning anything so a lot of it will probably be wasted.

If Haber does play, I'd expect him to avoid Draper and compete against Watson in the air, where I think he's got a decent chance of winning something. From what I've seen of Falkirk, they don't have the belief to gamble on him winning anything so a lot of it will probably be wasted.
There was undoubtedly a bigger effort made on Saturday in the first half to get people closer to him. It all went to shit in the second half though, and its not like it bore fruit, although Haber himself had a good chance to open the scoring.

Whether we commit players to get up beside him against County is another matter though.

I retired recently and my workmates gave me a framed signed away top as my leaving gift.

I have a framed top which all this shite have signed.

I fully expect it to become a saught after collectors piece in years to come as fans will look back fondly on the worst Falkirk team they have ever seen.

I also wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow night we witness the biggest defeat we will ever see at TFS.

I am actually bricking it for what might happen tomorrow night.

No it isn't. 
Kindly f**k until the 5 (five) goal hounding your rabble took at the weekend is matched or exceeded. Until then, enjoy freefalling down the league which certaibly would NOT have happened had we not utterly clowned you over your manager

Selection tombola is a 11 time roll over. Still not been won this season. f**k it. First to get the team selection right can have one of these

http://www.citrusofficesolutions.co.uk/product/112554/Falkirk-FC---60th-Anniversary-Caithness-Glass-Paperweight-.html

Fasan, Muirhead, McGhee, Dallison, Brough, Sammut, Irving, Buaben, Petra, Haber, Rudden

Home win.

1 hour ago, Les Westander of County said:

I wonder if, out of disrespect to Falkirk, our management may start more Yoofs, such as Midfielder Mark Gallagher and CB Tom Grivosti. While Marcus Fraser will be keen to get some minutes returning from injury, I would still start young Stelios at RB too. Bring Fraser on for last 15mins. 

Maybe give Graham and/or McManus a run-out too?
Given the amount of injuries this season already, and the big game on Saturday (and the following Saturday), I wouldn't be surprised to see a few players protected in this one.

Where the hell is Dylan Dykes?

I wonder if, out of disrespect to Falkirk, our management may start more Yoofs, such as Midfielder Mark Gallagher and CB Tom Grivosti. While Marcus Fraser will be keen to get some minutes returning from injury, I would still start young Stelios at RB too. Bring Fraser on for last 15mins. 
You could play your U12's and there would be a good chance of you leaving with a win.

Archived