The Best and Worst of Scottish Fan’s Tattoos.

I guy I once worked with, who was an ex-sailor (merchant), had an old washed out orange elongated tattoo on his lower arm. I asked him what it was and while on shore leave in his late teens (he was late 50's when I knew him) he got guttered with a bunch of friends and they all decided to get tattoos, the last thing he remembers is deciding on a parrot (he liked parrots). Next morning he woke up with a 7 inch tattoo of a carrot on his arm.

Edited by Ric

13 hours ago, Ric said:

I guy I once worked with, who was an ex-sailor (merchant), had an old washed out orange elongated tattoo on his lower arm. I asked him what it was and while on shore leave in his late teens (he was late 50's when I knew him) he got guttered with a bunch of friends and they all decided to get tattoos, the last thing he remembers is deciding on a parrot (he liked parrots). Next morning he woke up with a 7 inch tattoo of a carrot on his arm.

Could have been worse. 

Could have asked for a cockatoo. 

image.png.4f56b54cf806229ffde6de28f7e6f856.png
The idea behind this is very good, but it leaves me asking " why, when you have an idea for a dream tattoo, would you not do more research into tattooists?"

Hideous result is that...

I like the cartoon caricature of Alfredo Morelos on his side as well. Very sporting of him.

31 minutes ago, DUFC - South of the Border said:

image.png.4f56b54cf806229ffde6de28f7e6f856.png

The idea behind this is very good, but it leaves me asking " why, when you have an idea for a dream tattoo, would you not do more research into tattooists?"

Hideous result is that...

The idea behind it is hideous.

• 9 months later...