Wow. Just wow.

Dindeleux

I’m not too sure what Div thinks about Rangersmedia links on his forum so fair play if the mods want to delete this but I thought this thread over there was worth discussion on here - purely for the wow factor in that people with this type of thought process live amongst us.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/319316-1955-and-now/

The OP isn’t too bad for the question it asks generally but the responses, whilst not being abusive directly to anyone, really are just beyond belief.

This thread is for a discussion about the political/religious thinking behind these posts and not football related.

*Hiya Kincardine hiya pal. It’s your wee mate Dindy here and yes I am reading the Rangers forums again mate. I know you love it when we look at other teams forums. Hiya pal*

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty staggering.

There's even mention of a civil war at one point.

They're absolutely trapped in a bygone era, encapsulated brilliantly by the intro to the infamous lodge scene in trainspotting 2.

If anyone could find said intro, I'd be very grateful.

Guest Moomintroll

Those replies are a special kind of wow, how do those kind of people function on a daily basis. In the interests of balance there are those out there, mostly wearing matching jackets, who are thinking the same things but coming at it from the other end of their spectrum. As PotM had just said how fucked up are they to take this indoctrination on board and accept it as fact to perpetuate the cycle. I truly despair but sadly it won't be ending anytime soon.

46 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

*Hiya Kincardine hiya pal. It’s your wee mate Dindy here and yes I am reading the Rangers forums again mate. I know you love it when we look at other teams forums. Hiya pal*

I am not only shocked but mortally offended.   I know that you Diddies revel in the likes of RM and FF.  That's OK.   BUT referencing me when talking about "other teams forums" is an insult too far.

You're an apostrophe short of a phrase so come back to me when you learn to punctuate 8)

The biggest shock in that thread is that it took these losers 3 pages to mention Child Abuse, by far their favourite subject. The rest of it is standard RM/FF fare from the absolute pondlife that populate these forums. 

Let's face it though, none of that would be getting posted if they hadn't suffered 6 years of absolute misery and humiliation after humiliation. Loads of clubs in Scotland have made contributions to the banter years and these fat, purple-faced bald fuckers can't take it :lol:

ETA: :lol::lol:

If you truly want to be disgusted, find the thread about them having a gay supporters club.

Fucking vile stuff spouted in there.

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If you truly want to be disgusted, find the thread about them having a gay supporters club.

Fucking vile stuff spouted in there.

That's some read. 

5be37ee38d4a3_ScreenShot2018-11-08at00_09_00.png.ea898090ecb0c29b921380e29dbc2f89.png

Oops just seen Tynie's post so deleted the other screenies. 

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not sure why anyone would be astonished to seeing that on Rangers Media. The OP must have been locked in a basement somewhere for an awful long time.

The concomitant*, Welshy, is seeing P&B discussing Rangers/Rangers fans.  Again.  Mind you, seeing who replied to Dindy's thread, we know we're discussing those people whom life left behind.

Archived