C**** on Pie and Bovril

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Anyone who has pictures of teenage Dundee fans saved onto their hard drive may well be in the c**t-category or very very close to it.

Why, when the photo of a wee lassie who was likely not even a teenager yet was considered a top jape by many?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, throbber said:

People who set up dotting accounts.

I noticed one of the posters on the Last Man Standing competition getting red dots for all of his predictions looked further and this nutcase red dotted everything he posted. Some things are beyond my ken.

I noticed one of the posters on the Last Man Standing competition getting red dots for all of his predictions looked further and this nutcase red dotted everything he posted. Some things are beyond my ken.

I have someone who does that to me every time I post on an ICT related topic and I don’t have a clue why.

Very sad individual anyway.

Then you should put him on ignore also, throbs. I don’t think anyone on here is a c**t really, it’s a football forum. There’s some folk that I’d get a pint with, no bother, there’s others I wouldn’t but there’s nobody has enough affect on me to think they’re a real bad c**t tbh.

Exactly, I think if you are a man in your 60’s getting that bothered about what strangers are posting on a football forum then you need to take a look at yourself tbh.

Why, when the photo of a wee lassie who was likely not even a teenager yet was considered a top jape by many?

I missed this but unless she is a Dundee fan it doesn’t have any relevance to my post.

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I missed this but unless she is a Dundee fan it doesn’t have any relevance to my post.

Its a similar type of behaviour, this is the relevance. Posted repeatedly by multiple posters.

My post referred only to Dundee fans and teenagers.  You appear to be making a completely unrelated point about a non-teenager and non-Dundee fan. :P

8 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Then you should put him on ignore also, throbs. I don’t think anyone on here is a c**t really, it’s a football forum. There’s some folk that I’d get a pint with, no bother, there’s others I wouldn’t but there’s nobody has enough affect on me to think they’re a real bad c**t tbh.

F####ing Hippy !

People ask me via the personal message function:   "What makes you return to Pie and Bovril?"   

It's simple it's the people, its the usernames featuring users with a name.    There are so many great posters and that'll always ensure the forums wins and not the reclusive fuckwits selected as moderators; and the sole aim which is to kill off the forum.   

A peoples Brexit was the beginning.    In 5 years time, I strongly believe we can have a corruption free, sensible moderating team.    

Currently, there's one mod on nodding terms with reality.    We all know which one. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Posters who return with a different username and don't reveal their previous username(s).

Its PerthshireBell.

Its always PerthshireBell.

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Posters who return with a different username and don't reveal their previous username(s).

Sorry fella.  

I'm Perthshirebell.   

Absolutely no need why anyone to "go under the radar".   

You need to log in to P & B which takes 5 secs.  

Takes about 15 secs to re-join.   

Archived