The F1 Thread

die hard doonhamer

On 19/06/2023 at 15:07, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

I think de Vries might actually be a bigger diddy than Mazepin. That takes some doing.

I'm not sure about that. He's having a poor season, but he has a decent record overall with Championship wins in Formula E and F2. Indeed he was teammates with Mazepin when he won the title and demolished him, although second was Nicolas Latifi so...

12 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

I'm not sure about that. He's having a poor season, but he has a decent record overall with Championship wins in Formula E and F2. Indeed he was teammates with Mazepin when he won the title and demolished him, although second was Nicolas Latifi so...

Do not slag the goat

20221009_090909.jpg

I see the AlphaTauri team will undergo another name change for next season and new sponsors, all change in the leadership of the team as well with Franz Tost leaving with Laurent Mekies coming in if his situation with Ferrari is resolved and Peter Bayer will also join as CEO.

As for drivers Yuki Tsunoda should be safe if he stays and would tip Ayumu Iwasa to replace Nyck de Vries for next season. 

2 hours ago, approximately dave said:

I see the AlphaTauri team will undergo another name change for next season and new sponsors, all change in the leadership of the team as well with Franz Tost leaving with Laurent Mekies coming in if his situation with Ferrari is resolved and Peter Bayer will also join as CEO.

As for drivers Yuki Tsunoda should be safe if he stays and would tip Ayumu Iwasa to replace Nyck de Vries for next season. 

They’ve surely got to have a record for most name changes within one team, were they not minardi back in the day and still aren’t technically a new team. Maybe up there with Racing Martin India etc