Why aren't you dead yet?

BFTD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are testing my brother to see if he is a match but if not they'll be checking the donor registers! If i use a donor I get to meet them in 2 years.

Is this the same donor list they use for the Anthony Nolan charity?

On 11/01/2019 at 02:41, ICTChris said:

ETA -a mate of mine went to University in Ayr and when they searched William Briggs house after he murdered a young man, they found lists of other young local men Beggs had made and some of my mates classmates were on there. Bit creepy.

Was he some sort of Dr Frankenstein character?

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b/beggs-william.htm

My mate was involved in the investigation, the police are absolutely sure he had more than 2 victims but were unable to find enough evidence or more bodies to prosecute.

It sounds like he really hated people whose names began with B.

On 10/01/2019 at 23:25, tamthebam said:

I was born in the early 1970s by which time previously horrible diseases such as TB and Polio had been mostly eradicated. I did catch measles as a lad but it was seen as one of those rites of passage through life back then- get chickenpox, get measles, get german measles, get mumps, grow up. Now measles is almost seen as a childhood killer disease in the same way as polio was at one time. 

Measles from settlers probably killed more native Americans than did bullets. 

9 hours ago, peasy23 said:

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b/beggs-william.htm

My mate was involved in the investigation, the police are absolutely sure he had more than 2 victims but were unable to find enough evidence or more bodies to prosecute.

He attacked a boy I know a few nights after he murdered the boy he cut up. My mate was working in a pub and kicked Beggs and another guy out, they fucked off but came back at closing time tooled up and gave him an absolute beating. He was lucky to survive.

Location has a lot to do with it.

In america you are more likely to die from an opioid overdose than in a car crash.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/01/14/odds-dying-opioid-overdose-higher-than-car-crash-analysis-finds/2567996002/

In West Virginia, if you include all overdoses, you are 57.8 deaths per 100,000.

In the UK the blackspot of the NE of England is the highest in Europe.

7.7 deaths per 100,000...........

I contracted gastroenteritis when I was just over one year old (1995) that left me lactose intolerant. I guess in the olden days I could have died due to dehydration. That’s about as serious a condition I’ve had.

When I was 10, though, I plummeted about 50 feet down a steep hill on my bike, hit a ditch, went about 10 feet up in the air and fell head first on to the metal break of the bike. Lost some amount of blood as it put a massive scar on my forehead and it knocked me unconscious. Rushed in an ambulance. Quite surprised I didn’t break my neck.

Was quite convinced I had testicular cancer when I was 18 however it turned out to be “blue balls” caused by shagging a girl and being unable to finish the deed (I was very drunk at the time, cut me some slack).

Archived