Aberdeen vs A Class Above Aberdeen

26 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Thick Cavemen on twitter not being able to grasp that if MacGregor was sent off and we scored the Pen how that doesn’t mean we still would have lost 4-3.

I know we joke about their intelligence, but didn’t realise they really are this stupid in reality.

You’re also forgetting their 3rd was clearly offside.

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bairney said:

The one that sent the original Rangers to their grave. All hands gave up from various owners and fans saying 'we can't stop this' or 'we don't care'. You choose their best effort. I go with the 'we don't care - let's kid ourselves ' syndrome.

The irony is that they appealed against that one with red cards.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

For Old Firm players, this is a yellow. If this is the yardstick, Morelos has every chance of getting it overturned.

He nearly gets the ball tbf so yeah that's good they got that correct.

4 minutes ago, Guts said:

Eh... the left one.

Yes it was a sort of joke (not a great one) based on the fact that he got him with two legs, the second one wrapping around him in the classic, nasty malicious foul way.  He was utterly out of control.  

Even getting the ball is no defence if the challenge is reckless and out of control.  Therefore, 'nearly getting the ball' is laughable.

As clearly deserving of a red card as you'll ever see in a single incident in open play.

14 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes it was a sort of joke (not a great one) based on the fact that he got him with two legs, the second one wrapping around him in the classic, nasty malicious foul way.  He was utterly out of control.  

Even getting the ball is no defence if the challenge is reckless and out of control.  Therefore, 'nearly getting the ball' is laughable.

As clearly deserving of a red card as you'll ever see in a single incident in open play.

I laugh at all this mock outrage.    Ian Fleming wouldn't have lasted 5 mins  in every match he played back in the day had the cotton wool fuckers been in charge of the rule book back then. 

No-one batted an eyelid then . 

Edit   Anyway this is all deflecting from the real issue in question.  What happened with the Morelos appeal ?  

9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Sorry I am "at it". I actually think you could call that a booking if considering it as an isolated incident. Knowing the context though it was clearly a revenge thing.

McGregor tries to break Fergusons leg

McGregor offered ban

Rangers fans - "aye but a Celtic player once..."

Their obsession with each other is pathetic.

8 minutes ago, Guts said:

Sorry I am "at it". I actually think you could call that a booking if considering it as an isolated incident. Knowing the context though it was clearly a revenge thing.

Taken in isolation, it's clearly a red card.

That one needs no context.

McGregor tries to break Fergusons leg
McGregor offered ban
Rangers fans - "aye but a Celtic player once..."
Their obsession with each other is pathetic.

In fairness, I brought up Scott Brown. But it was more to make the point that there is a history of the referred decisions to be overturned, even when the referee made the right decision.

Of course the Celtic fans are doing exactly what you are saying, and regard Brown’s decision as entirely righteous whereas Morelos is a case of the system out to get Celtic.

Archived